[Writing] Queen Octavia's Lair

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Re: Queen Octavia's Lair

Postby Queen Octavia » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:27 am

Choosing to ignore my latest new story to work on an old one some of you had expressed interest in, I added a couple thousand words to "A Walk in the Park" this morning. I also edited the earlier parts of it a little as I read through them to remember what the heck the story was about. This story actually has a pretty good ending and it's not too far away, so I really ought to finish it.

In any event, for my two and a half readers out there, the new addition to the story is the part beginning with "Ryo had by now combed the entire park", and the new section is in bold.

The story may be found at http://www.freewebs.com/uberlurker/awalkinthepark.htm.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: Queen Octavia's Lair

Postby Queen Octavia » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:36 pm

I didn't write anymore but I made a live journal and put all my stories and caption images on it. I will be now using it instead of my old freeweb. I was always kinda paranoid that freewebs would shut down and I would lose all my stories.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to Creative Corner