Greed TV: Crossover Double Dash GP

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Matt & Lure » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:39 am

Alright... This is actually the first time I've done this... It's mostly fan-fiction, but the prologue is almost entirely nothing but my original work.(Warning, there might be some strong language and less than mature humor in the story... sorry, no TG this time.)

I wish to get votes for who wins the Mario Race, please PM me for a vote form.

An Author's World OVA Story By 623

Prologue Part 1: Greed & Howard

High atop the main tower of the Greed Television Station, Greed Incarnate, a brown anthropomorphic weasel, sits at his desk, reading his mail, "Another day, another load of hate mail from the viewers. It really does get annoying," Greed puts a letter down and opens another, "And the only thing more annoying are the suggestions for new shows," Greed reads the letter in his hand, "Damn, Axl. How many times do I have to block your letters before you get the point? A show about 'A ladies-man reploid named Axl' won't make me money, therefore, I'm not producing it." Greed balls the letter up and throws it away. Suddenly, a prinny walks in Greed's door.

"I have a special delivery for a Mr. Greed... dood." The Prinny holds up a manilla envelope with a serious look on his face.

"That would be me, Prinny," Greed holds his hand out for the envelope, "Please, have a seat."

"Whatever..." The Prinny hands Greed the envelope and has a seat, "Dood."

Greed goes about reading the letter in the envelope, "Crossover Double Dash GP?" Greed continues reading the letter with more vigor, "A race that spans seven different worlds... YES!" Greed stands up and puts the letter down, "That's exactly what I need to make money! Think of the sponsorships an event of that calibur would attract! Besides, we don't have a racing program. Prinny!"

"Yes?" The Prinny gets up in surprise.

"What's your name!?"

"...Howard."

"You work for the Net's Underwhere, right?"

"Indeed. I was not lucky enough to be born into a world with a definite afterlife... dood."

"Not anymore! You work for me now! I'll make the appropriate calls, since I personally know the King of the Underwhere."

"What exactly will I be doing?"

"You're going to be my personal assistant. It pays double what you're doing now, so you'll be reincarnated faster."

"Deal."

"Well then, your first job as my assistant is to send out the appropriate invitations for this." Greed hands the letter to Howard.

"At your command, sir." Howard leaves the room.

"Hehehe... They think that I don't know what this race is going to lead to, but I'm fully aware that it has the ability to break open the gate. But that gate opening is ratings gold, anyway," Greed takes a sip from the coffee on his desk, "It's a good thing I don't have to deal with the FCC."

The story is up here.

Parts so far: Prologue(Complete), Mario Race(1/2 done, awaiting votes)

(An Author's World is the name of a comic series that I wrote and have yet to put to work. An Author's World takes place in a world called "The Net", which is a world that has common relations with other worlds.)
Last edited by Matt & Lure on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IRC wrote:* @Calamity deflowers herself! By ripping them out!
<Matty> ...
Matt & Lure
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: Wandering the many worlds that have heroes and villains

Re: Greed TV: Crossover Double Dash GP

Postby Queen Octavia » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:08 am

Not a whole lot of substance to it yet, but the writing is good. I don't see any real reason for the conversation with the prinny near the end, I suppose it shows us something of Greed's character, but since he is Greed incarnate I think we already knew enough already.

Does a good job of showing us the direction the story will go in, but doesn't take us very far.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Matt & Lure » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:49 pm

Okay... I have a fanfiction.net account now, so I've got the whole Prologue up now, as well as the first part of the Mario Race. The Link is in the first post.
<Matty> ...
Matt & Lure
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Well, I don't know if they'll be in it but my initial picks for the win are Quickman(God his level was annoying)paired with DrWily and Raditz(He's faster than the speed of light!) paired with MajinBuu(for comic relief ;p).

Since you already have so many smash bro characters you shouldve made pit work in the pit crew as well ;p

The new addition makes the story make more interesting and colourful, it was a bit drab at first. Good job on the update!
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Matt & Lure » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:27 pm

... That comment about Raditz... just made my day.
<Matty> ...
Matt & Lure
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:33 pm

*Is confrazzled*

Raditz was faster than the speed of light, I recall them saying so when he dodged piccolo's whirling railgun laser whatsit attack (Hey, it has been a while since I've seen DBZ ;p)

EDIT - Oh yeah, and about your name - are you two people? *Feels outnumbered and afraid and burrows away*
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Matt & Lure » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:38 pm

It's been awhile since I've seen DBZ... But anyway, my name is derived from the main characters of some comics that I've written. Matt is based off of me and Lure is technically a reference to my computer...
<Matty> ...
Matt & Lure
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:51 pm

Awwz, you named your computer, how romantic <3 ;p.

Actually my computer is named "The K-Virus" (K being the first letter of my name), and the owner is "Umbrella corporation".

If you get the not-so-subtle reference than have a cookie :D .

I may or may not find wiping my harddrive every few months preferable to annoying antivirus program prompts, if I few virii are willing to coexist peacefully together inside my computer then I say let 'em :wink:
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to Creative Corner