"What happens after dark."

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Re: "What happens after dark."

Postby Lanzerus » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:49 pm

i would, except i would have to change a few names before i posted them, can't have my name, or my friends names posted their, especially if they saw their names XD that would be fun to explain at the lunch table....

"Hey guys, i used your names in a TG fiction."
Self-proclaimed, Lord and Creator of the Inactivity void.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Lanzerus » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:22 am

“CURT! Put him DOWN NOW!!! Just because another boy decides to get close to your precious little darling doesn't mean that disembowelment will be the best way to go, besides I bet Kate's Father would like to do the exact same thing to you right now.” Said Alexander, except it wasn't alexander, who ever it was wasn't the alexander Keaton knew, it was someone that went by the name of “Alexandria”

As Keaton saw this Rapid and random change in his friends behavior he suddenly grew very, very, very, afraid. Things were beginning to take shape in his mind, it was because their names Were not called that this happened, suddenly his friends had adopted the images given to them. “but why? Why are these things happening?” Asked Keaton in his mind.

Suddenly in the back of his head answered a small, almost fragile as glass like voice. “Because I was sick of seeing you and your friends always fighting...”

“Who are you?” Keaton asked again in his mind

“I am you, well, I am part of you, I am the side of you that hides, from the scary that is the outside, but I have decided that it would be better for you, your friends and the world if I decided to show myself.” said the voice, finally bringing an image into Keaton's mind, it looked exactly like Keaton did now, only with a small adjustment, and with a slight blush on her face.

“Why are you afraid of the world? Is it because of the wars? The hunger? The Chaos?” asked Keaton truly concerned.

“Because of how people treat each other, I was afraid if I was out there instead of you, I would have been hurt, but it was because I decided to sit back and watch what was going on, and how you handled the life given to you that I ended up hurt, I watched as your friends fought back and forth, and I watched as you slowly drifted away from your father because you didn't like his actions toward your mother.” Said the image of Katie looking ashamed and tears welling in the corners of her eyes.

“Its...Alright, should I say I am sorry?”Asked Keaton because he felt truly horrible because everything Katie was saying was absolutely true.

“Do you remember way back before you ever started living?” Asked Katie wiping away tears from her eyes.

“No, no ordinary human would remember before they were born.” said Keaton.

“Of course, I am sorry I forgot the terms of agreement, Well, it works like this, When a human is born they have all the parts of personality and all of that stuff, well anyway, then its sorted out into two areas, the sort of 'if this person were a girl they would have these traits.' and the 'if they were a boy' once all is said and done the two 'halves' get together and decide who would be best for that person and their environment that they will grow up in. Once the best personality is decided the other one is kind of placed off in a different area of the mind where they can see the choices of the other personality and generally sit back and enjoy doing nothing but being sort of a 'back-up' or a conscience if you would like to call it that.” said Katie
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:51 am

taylor dar wrote:i would, except i would have to change a few names before i posted them, can't have my name, or my friends names posted their, especially if they saw their names XD that would be fun to explain at the lunch table....

"Hey guys, i used your names in a TG fiction."

I don't know how they would react to that. A fellow Fanfiction Writer of mine who is also a friend of mine, she and I trade off writing chapters for Our Joint story New Lives: Galactic Guardians, creates characters based off of her friends, but does not use their names. So you can use the same character profile for the Fic, but you don't have to use their names. I'm sure you would get quite a few reviews, I would definitely give you an excellent review. Also this is a nice update that you have by the way. Can't wait to see how Katie will react to Curt, when Keaton finally decides to accept his/her new appearance and his/her New Gender. Great job on this update by the way. I would post my stories on here, but they are full stories. some of them have over 200,000 Words like New Lives: Galactic Guardians which I just mentioned. Anyway, great work!

Keep up the great work!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Lanzerus » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:05 am

200,000 words? Wow, thats pretty...massive. well anywho, i need to work out new names.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:35 pm

taylor dar wrote:200,000 words? Wow, thats pretty...massive. well anywho, i need to work out new names.

Of course they are Multi-Chaptered. NL:GG has 78 Chapters so far and I'm working on chapter 79. I'm sure you won't have any problems thinking of names, you come up with great updates, now you just need to think of good names. Ask your friends what names they would reccommend you use. Or just come up with names yourself. Keep up the great work!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Lanzerus » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:14 pm

---
And lo, he drops from the sky to leave a RANDOM UPDATE!
---

“Ah, so when ever I made a decision you didn't like you were the one to tell me 'ah ah ah, I don't think licking a light socket would be good for your health'?” Asked Keaton as if a majority of his original take on psychology had been ran through the washing machine a red, and come out a pink.
Close to the same, but still different enough that if you told others about it you would get the same reaction, A laugh. Well pretty much everything that has happened to him up to this point would get a laugh as a reaction from nearly every area of science.

“Hey, Kate, You there? You seemed like you were zoning out there.” Said Alexander, or Alexandria, with a worried look on her face.

“Ah, I am fine.” Said Keaton with a sad face as he was still not to pleased with the idea of becoming a conscience to a female version of himself.

“You don't look fine, You should probably go to the nurses office and lie down for a while, Okay, I don't want my cute, little girlfriend getting hurt.” Said Curt/ Caitlyn And with the thought of him and Caitlyn being boyfriend and girlfriend unsettling as the normal roles he envisioned would be reversed.

Keaton quickly walked down to the nurses office and opened the door, Behind the door lied a small room, painted white with matching tile, two medical couches, covered in the paper-plastic in the light blue covers that they also have at the doctors office, a small desk covered with papers and an old, probably about a '95 or a '96 mac. Fluorescent lights hung over head, typical of all business or school buildings, also in the nurses office was a door to the 'guidance counselors.' or in other words, the people that deal with discipline, and a door leading to the typical nurse's office bathroom, much cleaner than any ordinary bathroom, as Keaton looked at the door to the bathroom he remembered a major issue, The restroom, But he didn't have time to think about it for too long because as soon as he sat down the nurse walked in.

“Kate, you are in here again? What happened this time, did you trip down the stairs, or did you make Mr. Hagaman, the angry gym teacher, mad again because you refused to participate in gym because of your anemia note?” Said the Nurse as she walked into the office from the door connecting it to the guidance counselors room.

“well, actually...I just haven't been feeling well.” said keaton, Who noticed the change from the voice his brother altered to the actual voice of Katie in his mind.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:19 pm

Nice update Taylor! Keep up the great work!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Lanzerus » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:53 pm

--------------------
well, i have been having a tough time, and stuff so i haven't gotten around to write alot, but one good thing has happened, I FOUND MY PUPPIES ^______________________________^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------

“Its alright just lie down and take a nice nap and I am sure you will be feeling better, although I would recommend some form of iron or protein pills to help with that anemia young lady.” Said the nurse turning around and turning on the Mac on her desk firing up with the typical mac noise.

--

while Keaton slept at least two class periods went by, And he braced for the worst while he slept, but nothing changed, and when he woke up he had Alexandria staring at him

“Welcome back to the world of the living sleeping beauty.” Said Alexandria with a Large smile “You are really cute while you sleep you know that?”

As Alexandria said that keaton out of pure reflex ducked under the covers bright red “Please don't say things like that, they embarrass me.” said Keaton

“Well its true.”Said Alexander walking over and pulling the blanket off Keaton with a smile. “Well Lets Get going we have Acting together next.” Alexandria said with an even larger smile that before pulling Keaton out of bed.

“Well you two get going, just because you have anemia doesn't mean you can sleep your way through the entire school day.”Said the nurse looking both like she was about to laugh and like she was about to yell at them for doing something wrong.

“Yes Ma'am” Said Keaton like his last action, a pure reflex. As he said this he too dropped his volume to a barely audible whisper.

“Its alright, I am a school nurse, not a Drill sergeant, no reason to be afraid of an old fat woman like me when you are young and happy like you!” said the nurse turning back to her computer, really she wasn't that old, or that fat, because she couldn't be more than 30 years old, and for her weight, well, I wouldn't know, because its rude to ask a woman for her weight.

Keaton and Alexander/Alexandria, quickly arrived at the auditorium to practice for the spring play, and it just happened that as a girl keaton was almost unanimously picked as the lead female role, while some upper-classman played the lead male, and the play just happened to be Romeo and Juliet. The thought that Keaton would be forced to kiss with another man, that was older than him caused his organs to move in circles in his body. He didn't like the idea AT all.

“GOOD LUCK KATIE!” Cheered Caitlyn/Curt from the seats, Looking jealously at the upperclassman that got to play the part of Romeo, The upper class man, was a football player and it was easy to tell, if the muscles and the attitude didn't tell you it was the “Jock Death stare.” if you said anything against his favorite sports. The upper class-man was tall, maybe a 6'5'' and he was definitely not only a football player, but also a weight lifter, he looked like he could easily bench press 200lbs. He had dark blond hair and was generally quiet.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:22 am

Nice update Taylor-Chan! I'm glad you found your two puppies! I am anxiously looking foward to the next update for this story! Are you feeling a little better now? I'm sorry about your Great Grandfater, but at least he is in a better place now! Great update as always!

Sincerely,
Dark Scout Cyclondia/Erin the Espeon/Ashley Elaine Tyler/ Minako Aino/Venus
Last edited by AshK on Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Lanzerus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:57 pm

Thank you, everyone else seems to be either ignoring my story or just not posting the feedback i want. I was overjoyed when I found them. And as I post this I am working on the next segement, but I am over at my dad's house, not my mom's which means that i am working on notepad, instead of Microsoft word, or OpenOffice, so either have

A. Poor spelling and grammar, with an update out today.

B. have a good update out later tonight after editing

C. Have a GREAT update out tommarow after extensive editing and retyping.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Lanzerus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:00 pm

--------------------
And the option of choice is Duh duh duh dah!!!! B!
--------------------

After a long time under the hot stage-lamps and in several layers of clothes Keaton was not only displeased in the fact he was in a dress, and also at how he was feeling light headed for no real reason. When suddenly he remembered the nurses words "I would recommend some protein or iron pills for that anemia young lady." But by the time he remembered that he was already passed out on the stage, It was several minutes off-stage before keaton woke up with the same upperclass man holding her up off the floor.

"Ah, I am sorry to have bothered you!" Said Keaton with his face red all the way to his ears

"Its okay."Said The upperclass man, whos face was equally as red. "If you didn't know, my name is Ed, and I think that you make a wonderful juliet."

As Ed compliments Keaton he suddenly has a change in judgement, suddenly he feels like he has acheived something great and something wonderful, but why he felt that was weird, but not only that he felt his face grow an even darker red, AS he grew the darker red Ed set him down on the stage and said "I would love to see you outside of school sometime...if you are willing to go out with a Sports idiot like me." looking down at his feet with his face as dark as Keaton's.

"...I would love to." Said Keaton with his face a wine color.

After that Keaton got home with a smile on his face, but he still could quite figure out why he was so happy. He quickly dashed off to his computer in the room of unholy-uncleanliness to check online and post on the boards he normally used on a daily basis for his reality avoidance, but each and everytime he tried to log in it came up with a "username and password not registered." so keaton said that he no longer cared about it, and decided to watch anime, as he opened up his folder that he kept his downloaded anime he noticed that his downloads of Naruto, BLeach and Gin-tama, had been replaced by shows like Fruits basket, Ouran highschool host club, and Aishiteru ze baby. Keaton looking at these felt a sudden churning as the facts all slapped him in the face on the emminent change of how he will live in the near future.

"Does the idea of no more pain, and no more having to deal with the people that normally made fun of you, ignored you and thought you were nothing more than the blackest of the black sheep?" Said Katie in the back of his head.

"What have you been doing while I have been gone, and why did I act so weird after I went and took a nap in the nurses office, and after I passed out on stage?"ASked keaton to the Katie that was inside his head.

"I had temporary control of the bodies action, and thats what i did, It seems when you sleep your mental state temporarily decays, and thats how I have been doing what I have been doing, If that is okay, I am sorry, Really sorry, its just I was really lonely and I quickly got tired of watching you hurt others and allowing others to hurt you, so I thought that if I took over that I would be able to make sure that I wouldn't hurt other people and that I would do my best to where other people wouldn't hurt me." said Katie making sure to apologize in every different way afer she said it.

"Its...Alright, I guess maybe it would be better besides, you are accepted were I was shunned, you get dates, I got laughs."Said Keaton looking extremely downcast, when suddenly he remembered Cait/curt's words "I wouldn't let anything happen to my cute little girlfriend." Then the major mistake Kate made, she totally ignored the fact that Cait/Curt was supposedly her boyfriend

"Katie, I think you have made a horrible mistake, You forget that as a boy Caitlyn and or Curt Likes you, and you two are supposedly Bf and Gf yet you went and accepted a date from Ed!" Said Keaton making sure to point out the mistake that katie made long before she even got complete control of the body that the two personality halves share.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:52 am

Nice Update as always! Uh-Oh Curt is not going to be to happy with that Jock. Uh-Oh! Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,
Dark Scout Cyclondia
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Queen Octavia » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:59 pm

Yarr, I read through yon story, and it rrrrr good.

Most noteworthy was the whole observing subconscious becoming dominant and mucking things up, I think it's very interesting and has made for a good story. There's some good rising tension, as previously mentioned, and it should be amusing to see how it all works out.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:42 pm

I hope to see an update soon on this. You are an excellent writer!

Sincerely,
Dark Scout Cyclondia/Erin the Espeon/ Minako Aino/Venus /Ashley Elaine Tyler

P.S. Keep up the great work Taylor-Chan!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Lanzerus » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:58 pm

----------------
After chaos, Panic, Crying, and otherwise general discomfort IRL the newest part of my story is ready to be put up on the Thread! "Chaos isn't random, tequila is."--Alexander, (on Randomness and school lunches.)
----------------

“No, thats not possible....There is no way I could make mistakes, I planed it all perfectly.”Said Katie between sobs and tear-wiping.

Suddenly crushed at how he treated the inner-him, or her, depending on who's view you went by. Keaton quickly set off to apologize in every way he could, whether it was words, actions or even in a different language.

And after awhile Keaton felt a weird feeling he suddenly returned to reality and found his younger brother ruffling his hair. “Wow, Sis, have you been conditioning your hair, it seems different than it normally does.” James said continuing to ruffle Keaton's hair as if he didn't know that Keaton was Keaton and not Katie. (XD I just loved the grammar of that sentence.)

Keaton turned and told James that he was busy and to PLEASE leave him alone, and James did just that as if something was wrong with Keaton for acting how he normally did.

“You could have been a little nicer to your younger brother, him and Blake are the only ones you have, Oh my God, its late, its almost 11 Get to bed....please, I am not forcing you if you don't want to, but I would appreciate it if you did” Said Katie in the back of his head again still as timid as every.

“You know, you could really work on those persuasive skills, they are really quite lacking”said Keaton trying to tease the other half of him, suddenly wondering why it seemed so weird to be thinking about teasing his inner self. “but What ever I guess, I have nothing better to do, just make sure that if you do take immediate control, do something to make me realize that I am no longer I, me....God I hate thinking like this....” said Keaton slowly walking off to bed.

As He crawled into bed he knew that it would probably be one of his last few days in control of what was going on. He just hoped that things didn't get to weird afterwards, or that Katie, fixes the mistake she made while controlling him earlier.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner