"What happens after dark."

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

"What happens after dark."

Postby Lanzerus » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:19 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(XD this will be my first posted story, Warning will contain typical teenage swearing and romance, AND of course TG elements)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was an average day at school as keaton walked home with his friends Caitlynn and Alexander, the three of them were all typical Otaku's and could easily tell you what new anime or manga that had recently been sent to the U.S. from japan. In fact, keaton normally downloads anime over the internet, well, now im getting off-topic. Keaton and Caitlynn are in the same grade, they are both freshmen, as for alexander, he is a High school junior who just transfered from a far-away town, and the only reason he hangs around keaton and cait is that they remind him of previous friends from his town.

"Dude, It sucked...I was sitting in class drawing what I normally draw and the girl next to me freaks out about what I was drawing and i get an after school detention!" said alexander attempting to make himself appear as the victim.

"Yeah you retard, you were drawing a shojo-ai picture, the only thing missing from making it yuri was the fact they had underwear on." said caitlynn telling alex after he attempts to pose victim.

Keaton sighs hearing his two best friends going back and forth like what they normally do on the walk home. "hey guys, i just downloaded this freaking sweet anime i saw on the internet, want to watch it with me?" he said hoping to get them away from nearly killing each other.

"why not." Caitlynn and alexander said in exact unisone. It was silent the rest of the way home

"Mom, i brought friends over!" yelled keaton opening the door to his small house, it had a decent kitchen and a large living room, three bedrooms, and two bathrooms. Keaton had his own room, his mother had her own room and keatons two brothers share a bedroom. Next to the the bedroom keaton's brothers share. was Keaton's computer room, in essence, the only room with "living carpet" if you were brave enough to put your hand on the floor and pick up what ever you touched you would have to dig to see the real floor, but no one is that willing, not even Mike Rowe would be willing to do that dirty job.

as he got done yelling keatons mother quickly walked out of the kitchen "Ooo, My Keaton, i was expecting a-" she was quickly interrupted as Caitlynn stepped out from behind the towering alexander.

"Oh, My keaton TWO people, you dirty scoundrel." she said busting a large smile.

"Its not like that Ms. Elwann" said Alexander. Trying to way-lay the horrible thought of yaoi-ism that was just put in his head.

"Well, Okay then, If such a HANDSOME young man says it, it must be true, why can't you look like him keaton?" asked Keaton's mother with a sigh. "I will be done cooking dinner if your friends are still here when its time to eat, make sure your youngest brother wears clothes, i would hate to embarrass such fine young people." she said quickly adding to her previous comment.

"Keaton, your brother runs around naked?" Asked Caitlynn looking on the verge of laughter.

"yes, and no. He wears underwear now, he used to run around completely naked." Keaton said to try and way lay the laughter.

"ENOUGH! You invited us over to watch anime, not sit around and talk, Zig never talked, yet you remind me of him, SO SHUT UP!" alexander yelled

"okay then." said keaton taking his friends into the hell hole that was his computer room.

As keaton fired up his computer he didn't understand why Alexander was acting so weird because he never yells....EVER, but today he just seemed out of it, he seemed odd. He quickly brushed the thought out of his head as the computer was done loading. He quickly typed in his password when Caitlynn said something that made keaton really think something was wrong with his friends

"Keaton, i like what you are wearing, it looks nice on you." she said to keaton as he was loading up Media Player Classic

The only thing going through his mind as all this was going on was ' What is going on with my friends and why are they acting so WEIRD!? I mean, Alex NEVER yells, and Cait NEVER shows liking for ANYTHING except maybe her favorite anime, but thats anime, not actual people. Actually I think I might be acting a little weird, I never think this much, atleast not while I'm at home. What ever. ' As he got done thinking he opened up the file for the anime Dark angel Kraiten (note from the story writer, ITS NOT REAL , I hope.) and it quickly started playing the opening thats when alexander said

"I'm not feeling the best I'm headed home, good thing its a Friday." quickly leaving and saying goodbye to keaton, Caitlynn and Keaton's mother

"I think i am on the same page as Alex on this one, besides its almost 6 o'clock, my family will be eating soon and that horrible creature that is my father will be mad if I get home late and I tell him I was not only at a young man's house, but Alone, at a young man's house." said Caitlynn as she walks out the front door, leaving keaton alone in the computer room.

"HEY, YOU ARE NOT ALONE" yelled Keaton's mother from the kitchen

"It's Too late Mom, she left already!" Keaton yelled down the hall back into the kitchen.

~~~

TO BE CONTINUED XD, Well tell me straight up, Sucks? doesn't suck? Boring? possible holds an amazing potential to be a great story? Please tell me.
Self-proclaimed, Lord and Creator of the Inactivity void.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: "What happens after dark."

Postby Dani » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:30 pm

It doth have potental Keaton :D
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Zoey » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:11 pm

I think it's too early to start jugdeing, I defenately want to see more though. Plus you kinda left us with a cliffhanger at the end soo... start working on the next one and Good luck! ^_^
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Lanzerus » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:27 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i finally decided to write more, because i felt like it, its probably smaller though
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Keatons friends left for their own homes. Keaton quickly got out a small object given to him by his late Grandmother, it was a small pendant. It was made of silver and had a black stone or glass gem at the center. It seemed to be nothing out of the ordinary if a little effeminate for a young man like Keaton, But he still cherished it as if he grandmother were still alive. As he looked at it he felt the tears well up in his eyes as they fell on the small necklace.

“I Hope she is okay out in the afterworld.” He said aloud

Keaton has always had an issue of hiding what was bothering him the most, because well, he just didn’t like the idea of having other people deal with his problems when he could deal with them alone. But sometimes he has issues with doing it alone leaving him a wreak crying and then when he goes to school he will blame it on lack of sleep, or something else but his friends know what is going on even if he tells them otherwise. Keaton quickly stashed the small pendant as his younger brother walked into the door and saw him sitting alone in the computer room

“It’s my turn, Mom said so.” Said James, Keaton’s second youngest brother.

“Okay, Its late anyway so I’m off to bed, I haven’t been feeling good, I hope I didn’t get it from Cait and Alex.” Said Keaton with a twisting sensation in his stomach.

“Don’t puke in the middle of the night; I would hate to have to clean it up for you because you have to stay in bed.”

“Alright Mom.” Said Keaton sarcastically at James

Keaton slowly crawled into bed as his stomach felt utterly queasy and overall made him feel generally unwell. After awhile he began to sleep with great unrest, because as he crawled into bed it seemed his clothes got a little baggier than normal. But he quickly blew it off and went to bed.

“WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Screamed James in Keaton’s ear early in the morning, tossing him a pair of pants and a shirt, neither of which fit him correctly, but hey, baggy is in fashion.

“I AM UP” Keaton yelled back

“QUIT SCREAMING BEFORE I BEAT YOU ALL WITH A RUBBER MALLET!” Screamed Keaton’s mother.

As Keaton quickly bolted out the door nearly tripping on his pant legs and his slightly looser shoes, he noticed how everything was just a TINY bit higher on the walls and doors. But he didn’t have time to pay attention to little things like that; he just hoped he could catch the bus on time.

After the bus arrived at school Keaton walked through the halls attempting to not trip.

“What in the world happened to my clothes to cause me to be this clumsy?” he silently thinks to himself

He gets to his typical group of friends with a mild shock and mild amusement expression on his face, As Alexander is now shorter than he is by a few inches, as for Caitlyn is easily taller than himself by at least half a foot.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:51 pm

Hmm... It's getting pretty interesting. So they're slowly changing?
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Lanzerus » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:12 pm

yeah, im a fan of slow changes, when the author does it in less than a few paragraphs i find it kind of uninteresting.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Lanzerus » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:23 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wewt for part three, with issues with word program! XD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You are Kidding!? What the F*ck!? Why the hell are you taller than me now!?” screamed Alexander as Keaton walked over nonchalantly.

“I guess what ever is going on likes me more.” said Keaton sticking out his tongue
“heheheheh, you both are short.” said Caitlyn looking over both Keaton’s and Alexander’s shoulders.

And that concluded what happened before classes started. And all through the day Keaton got comments like:

“Hey, did you get new shoes? You’re shorter now.”

“What’s up Shortie!?”

“Hey, I like how you look, all short and skinny, like a super model almost.”

And by the end of the day he was thoroughly sick of them. Even Teachers commented on his new stature, and it was thoroughly getting on his nerve. So he went home and as he got home several things bombarded him at once.

“Big BROOOOOOTHER! Guess what! I am learning magic to make everyone that has ever done me wrong to take a form of retribution!” yelled James down the hall.

“Keaton, I just got this antique mirror from a sale down the street, I bought it a few days ago but I stored it away thinking you wouldn’t like it, sooo I thought you would like to see it so you could decide your opinion on it!”

As these two things hit him in the back of the face he felt utterly unwell and quickly ran to the restroom where he proceeded to loose his carefully planned school lunch.

The rest of the day was utterly uneventful. Except for the fact his computer crashed, several times. So he quickly grew tired of fussing with the computer and trudged off to bed.
As he tossed and turned during the night his hair grew out making him appear on the feminine side, he tossed and turned and fussed with his new hair while he was asleep so when he woke up in the morning he was thoroughly exhausted.

Once again when he got to school he was bombarded by peers and teachers alike telling him it was either fake, or that he has one hell of an ability to grow hair. And the previous conversation went on about height went on about their new hair. Keaton’s hair went down to about waist length, and it was a blonde instead of his brown. Alexander’s was a middle back length and it was a Black instead of his Brown. Caitlyn’s hair was a lot shorter, only reaching the middle of her neck and it was a dark brown instead of the black and blonde highlighted it normally was, when they got together to examine the change in their stature and hair they quickly scheduled an after school meeting at Alexander’s house.

The group sat at a table and it was quite awkward for Keaton because it was the first time he was ever inside Alexander’s house. They sat in a circle at the long table. Keaton was still in awe at the size of the house compared to his, Keaton’s house was a small house with a living room, two bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, and a conjoined kitchen/dining room, as for Alexander’s house, it was a freaking MANSION,

“Okay, What the F*ck is going on, and what can we do to stop this from continuing?” Said Alexander with a hint of fear in his voice, which is odd because Alexander nearly fits your Stoic character template, tall, quiet, level-headed, but as the changed happened it all seemed to be changing, he was quickly becoming a small, loud, and hot-tempered person.

“Dunno.” Said Caitlyn, with no hint of emotion at all, which was also weird because she was normally talkative and ALWAYS said what she thought was wrong, and she was sure everyone understood what she meant even if it meant explaining it, again, again, and again in different language if it required it.

“Well, I think it has to do something with either three things, The sickness we got, the mirror, or how my brother is learning “magic” but I don’t think so because he mentioned only doing it on people that had done him wrong and I don’t think you guys have done anything to make him mad, The mirror is also unbelievable because my mother bought it and said it was “cursed” so I was thinking if it was cursed why wasn’t affecting my brothers and my mother too?” Said Keaton very quickly with very little pause. Which was Again which was weird because Keaton a lot like Alexander didn’t say a whole lot, because he was taught at a young age, “the quieter you are, the less hurt you will be when you are proven wrong.”

“Well, we can’t Rule those out yet, because I’m sure your brother could lie his way into believing we have done something to hurt him, as for the mirror, I was kind of Sneaking around your, could I say…TINY, home and found it in the basement, and Caitlyn had followed me without reliezing it, remember when I “left”? I actually snuck down into your basement to look for a way to scare you. But Caitlyn found me and she was Very unhappy, and she said “ I wish you were less stupid, even if I had to give up part of my own intellect to do it.” As for the sickness, that seems the least likely but still we can’t rule it out because it always seems to get me right BEFORE I crawl into bed.” Said Alexander.

“well, we got studying to do, lets atleast achieve something other than pure speculation while we are here.” said Caitlyn.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Lanzerus » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:39 pm

-------------------------------------------------
Microsoft word processor flipped out on me and i couldn't use it so i had to go and convert the file over and continue writing in Works.
--------------------------------------------------

The group quickly achieved doing their homework, with questions between the questions, and answers. By the time the group was done the only question left unanswered was what was causing the change, but they were glad that the saved their grades, especially Keaton, who being a chronic procrastinator, it was good for him if his grade were above a C-, Caitlyn even though she thought school was hell incarnate, still managed a solid B+ in every class. Alexander was the weird one, he proclaimed that he wouldn’t have to work hard in school yet he continued to get straight A’s why he worked that hard neither Keaton nor Caitlyn knew why.

“Well, I’m glad I was able to get some questions of mine answered.” said Keaton particularly pleased at his homework.

“Yeah you moocher, the only reason you got it done was because you had to most leads towards figuring all this out, other wise we would have booted you to the curb.” Said Alexander. “Other than that, you ate like a horse, could you eat a little less
next time you are over? Other wise you might end up fat.”

“I can’t get fat because I have an over active metabolism!’ said Keaton with a large beam on his face.

“Your metabolism isn’t the only thing that’s over active.” said Caitlyn very softly under her breath.

“Well, its getting late, and tomorrow will be interesting. So….GET LOST!” Said Alexander.

As Alexander finishes yelling at them he slammed the door and you could hear him talking with someone behind the door. Probably a maid or something. Keaton quickly turns and watches as Caitlyn goes the opposite direction toward her house, And Keaton heads home where he finishes some simple things, he gets on an MMORPG to tell his friends that he might not be on in a while that he will be going on an extended vacation, and he went and got on several games, forums, and IRC chats with the exact same replies each time “Have fun and Come back soon.” and Keaton quickly thought I don’t know when I will come back if I will come back at all.

He quickly checked the clock and noticed it was 12:30 when he was done posting his last message on his most frequented message board. So he trudged off to bed, but stopping to use the restroom to throw up everything he had eaten while at Alexander’s that ranged from simple cake to Lobster tail. As he crawled into bed he cried at the loss of such delicious food, as the night crawled on his pajama bottoms slowly stretched through out the night accommodating to slightly larger hips and his face also changed to match his hips and hair. And at this time if you were to approach him he would look like a young woman, a flat chested young woman. The same thing was happening to Alexander. But for Caitlyn things were a little different, her features became more angular and strong looking, her hips slimmed and her breast became a cup or two less.

It didn’t take him to get to school to hear from his friends, because he was woken up at 5:30 by Alexander calling about how when he woke up his morning shift maid thought that he was a girl Alexander had decided to “spend quality time” with, and he complained about how he had a small, but still there breasts.

As Keaton allowed all of this to sink in he dashed to the bathroom to check something very important
“Thank god, its still there!” He said letting out a small sigh, but as soon as he turned around to walk out he saw him self in the mirror and stopped half stride, and let out a scream.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:31 pm

I think I know why he screamed :P Guess I'll have to wait to confirm it... Anyways this is getting better with every post.
The only thing im wondering about is the reactions of other people towards their (keaton, alexander and the others) slow changes. I mean the parents must be like freaked out or something. Other than that I kinda feel bad for Caitlyn xD
Keep up the good work!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Lanzerus » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:55 pm

that might be kai, just wait, if i can find a decent word processor i could churn out more at an even quicker pace, but, alas stupid microsoft had to go and be A**hats.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Lanzerus » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:56 pm

Keaton woke up a few moments later on the bathroom floor wondering what just happened, as he raised himself to his knees gravity reminded him of why he fainted, he had something most men are NOT supposed to have.

“Hey mom...I'm not feeling well, I am not going to school today is that okay with you?”Asked Keaton laying down in bed with the blanket covering him trying to hide what had recently grown.

“You faker, I bet you have a test in math or something said James walking in wearing his favorite pair of pants, that Keaton quickly decided that they wouldn't fit with his new large hips, and covered his face to were his younger brother wouldn't see his new changed face.

James walked over to the bed and proceeded to sit down...on Keaton's chest, It didn't take long for James to wonder what was wrong.

“Oh...My....God...” Said James with a half shock half smile on his face. “Keaton, why are you wearing Breast forms?” Asked James.

“They are NOT breast forms they are real.” said keaton looking extremely embarrassed

“I want proof before I can believe you.” Said james with a Twisted Smile on his face.

“You want proof of my shame!?” Said Keaton his voice at a near yell, as he concluded his sentence he pushed james off of him and flipped the blanket up revealing his new body, his wide hips and maybe A or B cup breasts. His slender hair-less arms and legs. And what was most embarrassing for him, his new girlish face and hair.

It was at that time Keaton's mother walked in the room, she didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or faint on the spot.

“Wow, this is...awkward, but I am sure there has been weirder things to happen to people.” Said Keaton's mother after he explained what has been going on.

“Well, at least I had grandmom store some of my old clothes from when I was your age, luckily for you we looked quite the same, the hair, the eyes, the size –“ and thats were Keaton's mother just went on about how similar they looked.

After a few hours of talking on the phone, Keaton's mother walked in with a lot of clothes, all with the same dust from the attic at his grandmother's house. In the list of clothes there were, several ankle length dresses in assorted colors, several pairs of pants, sleepwear, underwear, and several shirts.

“That should be good right hon? What will you decide to wear to school tomorrow?” Asked His mother

“It's fine, and I refuse to wear these to school.” Keaton said with a definite cross attitude.

“That won't work honey, you can't go to school naked.” She said, with a small laugh.

“I will wear my normal clothes to school!” Keaton yelled to her.

“Honey, I would love to see you try and wear your clothes with out making your self look indecent.”
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Lanzerus » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:56 am

-----------------------------------------------------
"okay guys, really funny, who stole my pants" - Alexander (on gym class)

Other than that, I WOULD LIKE SOME Feed back, its like writing to a wall and expecting the wall to tell you what to improve on.
-----------------------------------------------------

It was that last set of words that set keaton off, he quickly turned around to face his mother and said “You act as if this is irreversible! I WILL prove it isn't and I will fix it, and when I am back to normal I will be laughing at your fa-” he stopped as the last of his words quickly raised a few octaves.

“Keaton, I couldn't stand listening to that voice while looking at your body, so I fixed it. Yay MAGIC!” said james walking by the door sticking out his tongue at keaton and his mother as he passed.

“ARGH, I'M GOING TO MURDER HIM!!” keaton yelled with his new voice, his threat barely even scary enough to make a baby cry, but that was more because of the volume not how it sounded.

“Now Now, you can enact your wrath later, we need to get you into proper fitting clothes.” Said His mother quickly holding up a pair of jeans and a green blouse . “go try these on quickly, I DO NOT want to have to take you to school if you miss the bus.”

Keaton solemnly walked into the bathroom carying the articles of clothing that his mother gave him and got dressed, the pants fit better than any of his jeans would have and the blouse was a little tight around the chest but that was only because the bra he was (forced to) wear was slightly stuffed.
As he looked at himself in the mirror he thought throughly about everything he has said recently to his family and friends and he realized that although he may be changing on the outside he is still himself on the inside and nobody, no body, could change that. Well, I might be in for a wild ride, but I guess it might be time to step back and watch from a different view.

He walked out of the restroom walked over to his mother who gestured for him to turn around and she proceeded to poke and prod then she stood up and said “There is an important issue you forgot to take care of, but I guess there is not a whole lot we can do about it except....” she said, walking down the hall and returning a few moments late with a roll of duct tape, she demonstrated what she had to do to make keaton look normal and keaton gained a new and burning hate for the tape.

Keaton got on the bus but no one knew him or who he was, he sat where he normally sat and began talking to his seat partner who is named josh but josh just turned and said “Who are you?” Keaton then gave josh a look of pure shock, but then remembered, height change, face change, hair change, and most importantly his (incomplete) anatomical change.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:26 pm

So far so good Taylor! Keep up the great work! Anyway check out my stories if you wish too: New Lives: Galactic Guardians

also check out my other stories. I can't post them on here because they are too long. Keep up the good work!

Here is the URL where you can read my stories at: AshK's Fanfiction Dot Net Profile
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Lanzerus » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:06 pm

When Keaton got to his math class he was glad that no one other than his friends actually paid attention to him, because it seemed that when he walked into the class room expecting odd stares or gasps nothing happened, even weirder was when the teacher was calling names Keaton's name was never called.

“Katie, I think it would be good for you to come up to the front of the room and greet them because you are a new student.”said the teacher with a smile on his face.

Keaton sat in his chair confused at what the teacher meant by addressing him as “Katie” so he just stood up walked to the front of the room with his head bowed hoping no one would suddenly burst out and say something like “Hey, thats not a new student!” but instead it was “Wow, what a pretty new girl.” hearing these things his face grew hot and you would have to be blind to not see he was blushing a deep red colour.

“Now class, thats enough, you are embarrassing the new student.” The teacher said towards the class. He then turned to Keaton and said “Miss, please tell the class what your name is and where you are from.”

As if from instinct or from pure luck Keaton stood up in front of the class and said “My name is Katie Elwann and I recently moved here from out of state, my mother moved here for a job opportunity she saw in our newspaper.” After Keaton got done saying his introduction he sat back down and began thinking about the weird occurrence that just happened.
--
“I tell you it was weird, I just stood in front of the class and rambled about how my name was Alexandria and I came here after my father was fired from his last job” Said alexander almost in a state of panic while they ate their lunch. Keaton could easily tell that he wasn't wearing an sort of undershirt because when ever Alexander moved it was easily seen by how his new body reacted to the movement. The entire time Caitlyn just sat there and laughed.

“well, at least you aren't named Curtis” said Caitlyn between fits of laughter. “What about your ridiculous new name Keat?” asked Caitlyn staring at him.

“Katie.” Keaton said as if the name itself was a magical word to summon a deadly sickness.

They all began to resent what was happening as the mood dropped dead like a lead balloon from that point as a group of kids walked over to them. One of the kids stepped out from the crowd and said

“Aw, look the new kids are all sitting together, isn't that sweet.” said the kid that stepped out of the crowd, he looked barely taller than Keaton at his new height with spiky Blond hair as he walked over to Keaton and placed an arm around His shoulder

“Hey babe, you are pretty hot, how about you and I get a little frisky tonight” he whispered in Keaton's ear. Barely loud enough for Caitlyn to hear, Caitly quickly stood up and hoisted the kid by the collar around his neck and pinned him to a brick pillar that was near the table

“If you EVER try anything like that around Katie again I will cut your stomach open with a pocket knife and string your intestines around the school like party streamers. You got that punk!? I want you to leave Kate ALONE!” yelled Caitlyn in a deep baritone voice.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:47 pm

Nice update Taylor! Keep up the great work. Maybe you should post it on Fanfiction.Net so more people can enjoy them.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Next

Return to Creative Corner