Heh-heh-heh...

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Heh-heh-heh...

Postby Haylie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:17 pm

You got stabbed.

Wow, that was random. Anywho, I'm working on another story (yes, I know I never sent in the last one, but I figure this one's worth a shot). It's an Assassin's Creed fan-fic TG. Right now, all you get is a very short prologue. That's all, and you can suffer until I decide to put up another sample! Bwahahahaha! :twisted:

I think it's a pretty good intro, if I do say so myself...

Assassin's Creed TG wrote:Nobody heard the scream. Only the body falling. Even then, only one guard caught it and turned around. All he saw was his general’s blood spilling from a cut in his throat. The cut wasn’t there a second ago.

Once the crowd that had gathered noticed the general wasn’t coming out, and the reason why, they all screamed and ran like chickens from a hungry fox. The guards drew their swords and looked around, but the only other people there were the remnants of the fleeing crowd.

But one face stood out, or at least it would have if it were easily visible. It was mostly covered by a pure white hood. It stood out because the one it belonged to was the only one who wasn’t running, and displayed an unmistakable grin. Then a woman passed in front of him. He disappeared.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Return to Creative Corner