Lotus of Shadows

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Lotus of Shadows

Postby Feng » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:36 am

Some time before winter break a story has been cooking up in my head and, thanks to the assistance of some friends, it appears to be going somewhere. This is kinda scary to me as most of my story ideas usually don't last long before being fangoriously devoured by the dread Writers Block Monster.

Anywho the story involves a starting adventurer called Schwarz [it's a nickname actually], undergoing an initiation trial to join the infamous guild of the Black Turtle. As part of this rite of passage he must journey deep into the nearby swamps and find a rare plant known only to grow in the Grotto of Shadows. However there is more to this grotto than meets the eye [what a surprise no?] and unfortunately for the would be hero, just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time he is going to attract the wrath of an entity that has been sleeping for thousands of years even though Schwarz isn't responsible for it's awakening.

I'm off to a good start with this story writing and I pretty much have it all figured out except for beginning. For some reason I always have trouble introducing the character. Always manages to stump me time and time again.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Return to Creative Corner