Up comming stories

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Up comming stories

Postby Flannery » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:51 pm

It's been a while since I last posted, or ever submitted a story. So far I have
many notes written down, and a few bits and pieces typed. Here they are:

"Wishes & Wrenches"
Inspired by both Stephen Kings Stephen King's "Christine" and Disney's "Herbie". A teenager finds the car of his dreams, a 1968 AMC AMX collecting dust in a shed. This special car grants one and only one wish for it's owner. Be careful what you wish for...

"Welcome to Reality"
A nerd with too much time on his hands creates a device with the power to change realities. 3 nosy friends discover this and have there lives turned inside out. Now all they can do is wait until it's fixed again...

"Camp Birchrock"
5 clueless summer camp councilors, a randomly lost rock band, and a mystery to solve. It's like Scooby Doo, only without Scooby Doo. Can the five friends solve they mystery, or run like cowards?

"The Back Door"
A detention camp for teenagers that have trouble with the law. No fences, no walls, no guards, no security cameras. Mark is an inmate and serving a sentence here. Nobody has ever escaped from this place, the ones that don't make it are never heard from again. A excellent mystery.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Return to Creative Corner