Feng trys a story

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Feng trys a story

Postby Feng » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:46 pm

I decided to try writing a story in order to practice my writing skills since they have become quite rusty after lack of use. Originally I thought about writing a western style story but then this suddenly popped into my head for no good reason. As my original story is going nowhere I've decided to give this one a shot and see where it goes.

Basically it is about a student called Luigi who, while collecting leaves in the park for a biology project, accidentually stumbles into an portal to an alternative dimension that opens every 33 years. This dimension, a place similar to Earth albeit with some significant differences, happens to serve as a crossroad for other dimensional travelers, many based off mythical creatures from different cultures around the world.

However there is much risk involved in spending too much time in this dimension. Besides tengu pickpockets and the local mafia, the dimension has strange effects on those who have poor resistance to magical energy. By the time he finds a way home Luigi may discover that he will lose more than his wallet in this strange new world...

I know that's a short summary yet I will try to update when I can. Hopefully my arch-nemisis, the deadly writers block, won't cause me too much grief. Anywho if anyone has any opinions or advice feel free to share. As a amateur writer I need all the help I can get.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:37 pm

Hmm sounds pretty cool as far as a premise goes. I'd like to see the actual story, you have my interest!
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to Creative Corner