Orientation 2 my story (not story)

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Orientation 2 my story (not story)

Postby P-tan » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:02 pm

First story ever..(Sweating a little bit)

I need to give you the landscape of the setting first before I start:
...........................Crap! (I can't paste it!)

Look up the back of an MTR card and you'll see what I wanted to show you. There are 2 sides of Hong Kong, Kowloon/Mainland & the actual island. During that time, I lived in Shau Kei Wan (good times), then I moved to Chai Wan untill I migrated to here in the US!

It's basically somewhat like Tokyo with differences like, people,food,etc. (More European there at my time) We had a Wall Street there you know. Most of the inhabitants are Chinese. (A language I mostly couldn't understand I'm afraid) But there are also other minorities, mostly middle-eastern or other asians. But rarely any blacks/whites, but we got SOME british also.

I dunno if this info qualifies to be in here so whatever..

My story starts at my age being 5 and ends at age 10. I wish I could chronolize my stories but this isn't exactly an autobiography. Some names,etc. will be changed to make it more entertaining/private. (Lets not get too personal)

The mind isn't a perfect recording device, so I will try my best to make these tales as accurate as I want to. Whew, I'm done typing today!

PS: I don't mind if it get lost in the flood of stories, as long as at least 1 person sees it. (Better to have seen and lost than blah blah blah)
P-tan

Return to Creative Corner