Advanced Chemistry

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Advanced Chemistry

Postby UDDCommander » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:20 am

Not quite TG yet, but I think you all can see where it's gonna go

Edit: PG, not sure if it will go up or not

Chapter One
The Great Chemist

My Dad is greatest chemist in the world. Not one of, not almost, is. He’s a bit eccentric, and he’s always wrapped up in work, but none of us mind. We have a big house, he works at home in the basement, and whenever he can pull himself away from his work he spends all his time with us. I, being the eldest brother of six (I’m 16, the boys are 14, 11, and 10, and the girls are 13) sometimes helps him with minor things, bringing him lunch, making sure he actually sleeps so he doesn’t mix the wrong chemicals, that sorta thing. Having a really cool car to drive to school everyday doesn’t hurt.

The day was an average Saturday, drop Ann and Mary off at the Mall to hang out with friends, Daniel and Mike (the 11 and 10 year old, respectably) were out with Mom most of the day with soccer games, and Devin was out at a Halo 2 Tournament, so it was just me and Dad in the house. I had just finished up a round of Unreal Tournament 2004, when the intercom Mom just had installed clicked on.
“Um…Er…Alex, could you bring me a sandwich and something to drink?â€
Last edited by UDDCommander on Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hate Writer's Block, it's like trying to fight Kefka on level 2 with 1 phoenix down
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kyunji » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:21 am

Hey, this is a pretty nice story. Your grammar's not perfect, but it doesn't ruin the rest of the story. You do a good job of creating a realistic atmosphere with touches like the "robin" anecdote. I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Kyunji
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:28 am

A pretty interesting and neat story so far there. I kind of like it. my guess is the youth formula is going to turn Alex into a girl, possible a little girl since it is a youth formula or maybe just turn him to a girl.

Anyways, I will be curious what the next chapter has in store. Boy, it seems that when Alex turns into a girl, his date with Altum is pretty much ruined and all they could do is hang out until a antidote is made for the formula. Or maybe Altum will help Alex in his/her transition of being a girl.

But maybe I am getting too ahead of myself and you should focus on the effects of the formula on Alex. At least Alex does not need to change his/her name since Alex can be a girl's name as well.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:35 pm

I tend to think it will be a little girl, because that would be more interesting for the character to go through, at least in my opinion. I mean, going from not only the oldest child to potentially the youngest is enough to throw someone off, but also having theirn gender reversed? That would make for quite the story. Especially since it may make for some interesting conflict with the father.

Anyway, all of this is mearly speculation. There is no evidence as of yet that there will be TG (although it is likely.). Especially since it was Alex's own DNA.

Anywho, good story. I look forward to reading the future installments.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Kyunji » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:21 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Anyway, all of this is mearly speculation. There is no evidence as of yet that there will be TG (although it is likely.).

You mean aside from the fact that the topic title is "TG story"?
Kyunji
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:49 pm

Well...yeah, that was a good clue.
>.>
<.<

I honestly hadn't thought of that. Oh well. I was going based on what I had read in the story, and had spaced on the title. Now all that remains to be seen is how the potion causes the TG when Alex's own cells were used in it.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby MarioDS01 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:20 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:I tend to think it will be a little girl, because that would be more interesting for the character to go through, at least in my opinion. I mean, going from not only the oldest child to potentially the youngest is enough to throw someone off, but also having theirn gender reversed? That would make for quite the story. Especially since it may make for some interesting conflict with the father.

Anyway, all of this is mearly speculation. There is no evidence as of yet that there will be TG (although it is likely.). Especially since it was Alex's own DNA.

Anywho, good story. I look forward to reading the future installments.

Yeah, I guess it would make since that Alex would become a little girl since it is a youth potion and there willing be tging involved in the story. And yeah it would be interesting for Alex to become the youngest in the family and as becoming a female as well. It will indeed be an interesting story.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:10 pm

I anxiously await the next installment. And as far as the little girl hypotheses are concerned, I say "not necessarily." Whenever various chemicals are doused upon the hero (as in the Flash or Darkman) radically unexpected results are the norm. You never know if the other chemicals could counteract the youth part of the youth formula or not. That's the beauty of a dramatic pause. You just. Don't. Know.

To the commander of the UDD: Excellent quality, I expect nothing less from you. I would love to see more of this story.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby MarioDS01 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:17 pm

muffinstud wrote:I anxiously await the next installment. And as far as the little girl hypotheses are concerned, I say "not necessarily." Whenever various chemicals are doused upon the hero (as in the Flash or Darkman) radically unexpected results are the norm. You never know if the other chemicals could counteract the youth part of the youth formula or not. That's the beauty of a dramatic pause. You just. Don't. Know.

To the commander of the UDD: Excellent quality, I expect nothing less from you. I would love to see more of this story.

That is very true muffinstud, we truely don't know the result of the chemical spalshed on Alex. And yes I would love to see more the interesting story as well soon.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby UDDCommander » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:10 am

I am currently writing the next chapter, so it should be done at the latest Friday...unless Zombies attack or something like that.

Also, I am taking suggestions for a permanent name.
I hate Writer's Block, it's like trying to fight Kefka on level 2 with 1 phoenix down
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby UDDCommander » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:47 am

Ha! I made it with 10 min to spare, take that writer's block!...If you live in California that is.

Chapter Two
Flashes of Change

Things started flashing before my eyes, though thankfully not my life. I looked up at the ceiling of an Ambulance, with two guys in biohazard suits sticking needles and instruments in me. A decontamination room with blue lights and water spraying on me. Doctors and Nurses in full surgical dress over me, discussing something. The ceiling of a hospital room. My Mom crying over me with my brothers and sisters looking on in half-fear, half-interest. My Dad collecting some of my hair. A nurse changing me.

I woke up, feeling weak and small, fearing that Dad’s youth formula had made me 8 again. I tried to speak but my throat was so dry that nothing came out. The nurse, a stunning blond, came over to see what the noise was and saw me awake. She got on the phone and suddenly my room had five doctors in it. All of them started taking notes while the nurse slowly poured cool water down my throat. One of them, a man so old he looked like he saw Caesar and then helped Shakespeare write the play, asked me,
“How do you feel?â€
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:14 am

Alright, more story! Sweet! Now to read it! *2 seconds later* Wait. That's it? Why do you torment me so? Why?! Must have more quality TG! *Injects some Mecchen House into veins* Guh, that should tide me over for a bit, but still, I crave more.

(Translation: Good stuff, want more gov'na. Pip pip and all that!)
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby MarioDS01 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:11 am

Very interesting... It did deage Alex to 9 then reage him to around 13 years old. Now he is a a 13 year old girl. Man life it going to be interesting for Alex now.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby UDDCommander » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:50 pm

Ever try working REALLY hard on another story that you really wanna get done, then come up with an entire chapter for another one? Well that's what happened with this update.

Chapter Three
New Life, New Body, Old Mind

I was shocked; I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. I kept on going to sleep, hoping to wake up back in my room, in my bed, in my body. But every time I looked in a mirror I kept on seeing a blue haired 13-year-old girl just starting to get her figure. My brothers looked at me with a mix of fear and interest, my sisters looked at me like I was a dream come true, a new shopping buddy, someone else to talk with, one of the girls. But I didn’t want to be a girl; I wanted to be myself again.

I left the hospital, wearing a pair of Mary’s jeans, socks and shoes, Ann’s panties and bra, and my old “What Color Are You?â€
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:10 pm

That's good the Alex even after the change to a 13 year old blue haired girl, Autum is still friends with Alex.

Also glad the same old male Alex was still in the Alex girl's body while play Dungeon and dragons with her buddys.

But it seems it is going to take time for Alex to get use to being a girl now with now just her friend Aultum.

My guess Alex may remain a girl forever and using the formula again could be too risky for Alex and may do more harm then good.

There is one request I would like to make for this interest story. Maybe a 13 year old boy may get interested in Alex when she goes to the mall with Aultum to get new clothes for Alex. Might as well try some sort of romance in the stor since there could be a good possiblity that Alex may remain as a girl forever...
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Next

Return to Creative Corner