Speaking about stories...

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Speaking about stories...

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:34 pm

So... How did that whole story contest two months ago end up?

I've been eagerly awaiting to see the stories entered.
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:42 pm

Well, being the kind of person that I am, a part of this long delay is due to waiting for the last judge to, well, judge. It's just a small part that contributes to the fact that I haven't updated much of anything for two months. But I am working on the update and it should be done either tomorrow or the day after, although the results for the story contest may be a few days after that since I'm still getting my brain organized for all that I need to get done in general. But it's mostly because I have a bad memory, I've misplaced the file where I left my judgements, and thus I'll need to read the stories again. XD;;
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:23 am

Ah, progress. I too eagerly await the other entries like a curious lump of pumpernickel. And trust me, pumpernickel is pretty curious.

I can hardly wait!
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Return to Creative Corner