Madam Explodeykins & Arts - A Match Made In Heaven

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Madam Explodeykins & Arts - A Match Made In Heaven

Postby Madam Explodeykins » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:37 am

My DeviantArt Page

While I don't really have any good TG pics up, I may post some later, and I felt like sharing this anyhow.

Please comment here or on the page on any pieces of art you like.

Thanks. : )
Escaped former agent of the Catgirl army. The sideeffects still remain however. Currently on the run from reprogrammers.
Madam Explodeykins
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Madam Explodeykins » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:38 pm

Here are some board-specific pieces of artwork:

First: I've never really given form to my username on this board, Madam Explodeykins.....Until now.

Also: This is Jeff. Jeff is a character in a Free From Roleplaying session that's currently going on. Usually when you see him in the session he's taken a different form, because he's always at the wrong place at the wrong time. Well this is his regular form.
Escaped former agent of the Catgirl army. The sideeffects still remain however. Currently on the run from reprogrammers.
Madam Explodeykins
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Neige » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:26 pm

Interesting art style, I like it hehe, good job. :D It's rare to see hand colored stuff it would seem....at least to me since I haven't done it in like 6 years. You've inspired me to try usin' my colored pencil kit!
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Madam Explodeykins » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:59 pm

Well right now I'm at college, and previously I would draw mouseart in MSPaint...but when I went to college my major required that I get a MacBook, and they don't have any ports for MSPaint, so drawing ye olde-fashion was really the only option I had.

Glad you like them. : )
Madam Explodeykins
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Lucky » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:52 pm

Madam Explodeykins wrote:Well right now I'm at college, and previously I would draw mouseart in MSPaint...but when I went to college my major required that I get a MacBook, and they don't have any ports for MSPaint, so drawing ye olde-fashion was really the only option I had.

Glad you like them. : )

May I sujest trying out the free program called "The Gimp".
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Madam Explodeykins » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:11 pm

Tried it. Wasn't close to what I was comfortable with using. Nothing that's like Photoshop has been.
Madam Explodeykins
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Lucky » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:36 pm

Madam Explodeykins wrote:Tried it. Wasn't close to what I was comfortable with using. Nothing that's like Photoshop has been.

I got photoshop (Came with my tablet) and it makes no sence to me.
x.x
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Madam Explodeykins » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:19 pm

Yeah, this is better for me anyway, since I draw better handdrawn than on MS Paint.
Madam Explodeykins
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Madam Explodeykins » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:45 pm

Another Pic of Explodeykins - She has an expression on her face that screams: "Bombs? What Bombs?"

The Joker & The Thief - A piece of 8-Bit Theater fanart mixed with some Wolfmother.
Madam Explodeykins
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Madam Explodeykins » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:15 am

Look once more if you so dare. WAY more TG pics are uploaded since my last visit here. :D
Madam Explodeykins
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Return to Creative Corner