"Gladia", by UberLurker

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

"Gladia", by UberLurker

Postby Queen Octavia » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:59 pm

Gladia:
http://www.freewebs.com/uberlurker/gladia.htm

Okay, so this is another story I'm kinda working on. I wouldn't compare it to my other one, so don't expect it to be the same. It's very brief at the moment, but it'll update (At a slower pace than my other story did). It is very much a work in progress, and is subject to me adding paragraphs, removing them, rearranging them, adding characters, or whatever I feel like.

There will be TG (Like 3/5 of the way through, quite late), but TF will come earlier. The plot does not revolve around the main character going "Zomg, I've been TGzor'd!!1!". While my other story was written for the MSF community at large, this one is for me. So, you may not find it interesting (I dunno), but I figured I'd throw it up here for you to see anyways.

Very special thanks - http://www.behindthename.com/, without which my stories would never be able to progress beyond me not liking the main character's name ;p.
Last edited by Queen Octavia on Sun May 06, 2007 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:08 pm

And just in case you hate Gladia, well here's a short story for you (Note, if you have firm religious beliefs you may not enjoy this one. I think it's all in good fun, but someone else may not)

http://www.freewebs.com/uberlurker/patience.htm
Last edited by Queen Octavia on Sun May 06, 2007 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:56 pm

I liked the story and interaction with God, but I felt pretty sorry for the Atheist and the Christian. You really should continue the Politician's story or do another version of this! XD
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
I just dropped a Tactical Nuke on a Blood Ape.
Eagle Scout since 9/18/2007
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:58 pm

Heh, I thought about writing about the politician, but decided to leave it open for later. I'd probably revise what I did already and make the TF's longer and more descriptive first though. However, the story was just a result of me saying "Why don't I write something short?" at 1AM, and I have no broad ambitions for it. Maybe if I write a second bit I'll have God reincarnate the atheist and the Christian as something amusing.

I'd hate to become the Atari of these boards, but here's something else I'm working on. The motivation for this one was just to have a specific funny bit of dialogue in a park or something, and the rest was inspired by someone's post on Japanese game shows. It's just a baby right now, but I'm werkin' on it.

http://www.freewebs.com/uberlurker/awalkinthepark.htm

The title of this thread is rapidly becoming a misnomer - oh wellz! In any event, this is a good number of open TG projects for me. I'll probably just toil away on what I've got for a while now.
Last edited by Queen Octavia on Sun May 06, 2007 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:28 pm

I get the feeling this 'Ryo' person is going to be severely disappointed... :twisted:
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
I just dropped a Tactical Nuke on a Blood Ape.
Eagle Scout since 9/18/2007
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to Creative Corner