A Story From UberLurker!

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

A Story From UberLurker!

Postby Queen Octavia » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:43 pm

CHAPTERS NOW LINKED BELOW

http://www.freewebs.com/uberlurker/dis1.htm
http://www.freewebs.com/uberlurker/dis2.htm
http://www.freewebs.com/uberlurker/dis3.htm
http://www.freewebs.com/uberlurker/dis4.htm
http://www.freewebs.com/uberlurker/dis5.htm

Current status:

Final chapter done. Now I'll just edit what I have a smidgeon is necessary. Cosmetic changes only.

Story description:

Heh, so I'm impatient for contest stories, unwilling to do my homework, and too lazy to work on the outline for my next actual novel. The solution? Write a plotless, feel-good fuku story! From my brain, directly through my fingertips to the keyboard. No speelcheck! No thinking! Those are EVIL, BAD, USELESS things to do.

I stretch "PG-13" more than I'd like to, but largely due to my false ideas of how innocent I was in the forgotten days of my youth (Seven years ago? Like I can remember that!). To be honest though, I don't think this piece is appropriate for a sane person of ANY age. "rated PG-INSANE for sarcasm, idiotic idioms, nutsy neologisms" is more correct.

I know, I know, it's a concept that's been done, especially here, but I just had lots of fun writing it, so why not, even if I use too many commas now and then, it's not like anyone will die of asphyxiation reading this, and even if they do I'm not liable, or at least I hope not, in any event I think I've made my point, what was that again, I'd use a question mark but that'd kill everything, I think this is why periods were invented.
Last edited by Queen Octavia on Sun May 06, 2007 10:41 am, edited 7 times in total.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:45 pm

http://www.freewebs.com/uberlurker/dis1.htm
Teeheehee – how was that? I pinky swear to write at least through the TG part, but we'll see if the “plotâ€
Last edited by Queen Octavia on Sun May 06, 2007 10:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Muramasa » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:06 am

Awesome start! I like the jabs between author, victim and said fuku. Yippee!

Err... yeah.
What? What do ya mean 'there's the door?'
Muramasa
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby muffinstud » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:10 am

Which brings me to my next point: Dont smoke crack.

I highly enjoyed the randomness, and any reference to the universe created by the Great Green Arkelseizure is welcome indeed!
You zarkan frood!

(PS, to those who don't know, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is one of the greatest collections of toilet paper ever. Read it. NOW!)
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Queen Octavia » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:16 am

Heh, thankxors for commentin's. I try not to rip off (allude to) other sources such as the omnicomic Guide too often, but honestly though, a talking sailor fuku in your room?

My subconscious for one would probably ignore it to hold onto the few straws of sanity that I have left ;p.

What's that sock? You want me to do what? Okay.... :wink:
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:32 am

Douglas Adams would be proud.
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kara-chan » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:39 am

*begins calling up a marketing firm about possibly marketing the fuku* "Sounds fun...anyway, great story and all that...but how'd you like to be a rich man?" she smiles devilishly*
Offically married to Neige by Rabbi Musa.
Kara-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:00 am

Chapter 2 is done!
http://www.freewebs.com/uberlurker/dis2.htm

The tone is much different this chapter, but there's still enough humor in it to get by, I think.

Okay, so I'm sorry about the anticlimax at the beginning. I swear...I didn't opt for a slow transformation instead :wink: . Big battle next chapter, what'll happen...?

At this stage I'm thinking of wrapping this up in maybe a total of 5 or 6 chapters. Better a brief story that actually has an ending than one that reaches too high and flounders.
Last edited by Queen Octavia on Sun May 06, 2007 10:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Muramasa » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 am

I love slow transformations. Makes everything more dramatic I think. Anyway, great story so far.

HA! The author had to pay for the wind in his story! :twisted:

That's just evil.
Muramasa
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:48 am

Hilarious, please keep going with this idea!
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
I just dropped a Tactical Nuke on a Blood Ape.
Eagle Scout since 9/18/2007
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:01 pm

Thnx for more feedback. Ch3 will be intense. I need to stretch and listen to some metallica before writing it ;p. When writing fight scenes I tend to throw myself around like the characters are and try to do a one man play to get in the feel of it and see what each will do. One time I seriously hurt myself lol.

I hope ya liked the description of the villain, I tried to do a good job on it. Thought I might've gone a bit overboard, but wanted him to be scary. Anyways imma give ch2 a spellcheck and prolly write ch3 tonight - unless I'm out celebrating THE LAST DAY OF CLASSES, WOOT!

...except exams, of course. Darn exams.

Oh and on a side note, encouragement is very good, and keeps me writing...

...However it does not help me improve! If I use words twice in the same paragraph of if you think my lexicon is too small or large I'd like to hear it. In short, I command you to RIP ME TO SHREDS!!! Here look, I'll start, *bites arm*, YOWCH!

{I went out to celebrate. Ch3 sometime tomorrow. Unless of course, you want to see exactly how strange my writing gets when I'm inebriated :wink: . If so, then mayhap some other time, because for now I've crashed and burned, *collapses onto bed after hitting submit*}
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:03 am

Chapter "3" is done!
http://www.freewebs.com/uberlurker/dis3.htm

Well, that's another chapter down. Now remember kids, it's not about whether you win or lose, it's about whether or not you get slowly TG'd without even noticing it :wink: . Hope you liked the fighting, I don't plan any for next chapter.

The funnist thing so far in this story is that ever since I came up with that abbreviation "TOOOAAWHBRHFNFSW", whenever I type the word "too" the autocompletion feature of my word processor pops up with "TOOOAAWHBRHFNFSW". I laugh my arse off everytime ;p
Last edited by Queen Octavia on Sun May 06, 2007 10:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Muramasa » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:15 pm

LOL! Someones been messing with your processor. Indeed, good chapter though a bit short. Yeah, I didn't quite think powering up DBZ style would help there.

Perhaps author couldn't afford the liberties? lol

And now Atticus is magical girl'd! Well that stinks. I wonder if that fuku is stuck on him for life.... hmm...

Anyway, Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Muramasa
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby UDDCommander » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:23 pm

This is the funniest transformation story I've ever read, keep it up.
I hate Writer's Block, it's like trying to fight Kefka on level 2 with 1 phoenix down
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:51 pm

Yay, yay! People think I'm funny! Peer approval!

What's that? Some of these "peers" are fifty? Others are five?

RIP "Peer" ~1500AD-1994AD - The internet has rendered it devoid of all meaning. :wink:

Seriously though, thx alot 8) . I was looking through some of the older posts on this board and discovered there was a constructive criticism beast of DOOM lying in wait to destroy me. So, I figured it'd be a good idea to give my stuff another comb over. It's tragic that my stories are showing signs of male pattern baldness when not even a month old!

I realize that my story didn't have a title! Oh noes :?

Therefore the title of this story is officially "A Story From UberLurker!"

*Smashes a bottle of champagne against the thread*

*Jaw drops in horror as sparks fly and the MSF servers start to smoke due to alchohol corrosion*

*Walks away innocently*
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Next

Return to Creative Corner