Garath's potion madness

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Garath's potion madness

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:17 pm

Hi there. Just wondering if anyone would like to Illustrate the Garath's Potion Madness storyline. That would be very cool, with transformations (My character got Ka-Girled, and Rhiannon and Clark got wings, Steve turned into a Succubus, among other stuff).

PM Garath, Guendolen, Mystical Maid Mina, or myself, for more info, or if you want to jump in with a character, like a student, teacher, family member of transformee (like Kristine's family/cousin, etc)>
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:23 pm

I was actually thinking of trying to a wings shot at some point. :) Now, fire wings might be kind of hard to do, so I'm holding off until I get a strong inspiration. Maybe she and Clark will have a fun "moment" I'll get inspired to capture. That seems to happen when I play relationships, these days. (This is my sixth roleplay relationship since I started hanging out here- is that a record or something?) And yes, please do more people join in! We need someone to play Miss Ellis, the science teacher Coach Jack as a crush on. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:26 pm

Yeah, that would be interesting. I asked Stellar to join in the fun and she thought about bringing a character in, and she even was interested in drawing "Kristine..." Maybe other artists can help? I loosely based "Kristine" on Rachel Hawke, a character from the webcomic, Abstract Gender. Like Kristine, rachel Hawke used to be a boy named Ryan Hawke, and somehow is stuck as a girl. His/her friend is Brian Parker, who can switch genders and becomes a red haired girl named Brittany, who has a job as a model as a girl. Rachel joined the girl's volleyball team and went up against Tandy Gardens High (home of the Wotch and their resident weres, Katie McBride, and Samantha "Wolfie" Wolf, and the Cheer! Squad (4 former male football players Ka-girled as Cheerleaders).
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:32 pm

A group project? That could be fun. :) I'd love to see Stellar get involved; the only problem is that, well, she has limited internet time, and we've proven we can occasionally move very fast (like on Sunday night, when we posted I think about six or seven pages of stuff in about two hours, or Monday, when we post about two pages in that same span of time). I'd be worried about her being able to keep up. Though she'd be fun to have around, that's for sure. And more art is always welcome. :) I don't know who all I'd like to draw yet. I'll have to see what inspirations hit me.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:44 am

Huh, well I must say, I didn't expect to see a topic in here about my RP.
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:13 am

Neither did I, but you've apparently helped some people have some fun so it's a good thing!
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:04 pm

I must say it is a popular rpg, to say the least. I cannot wait to see what happens next...
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:08 pm

Me neither. I know I've been having fun, and I've been getting really into it. Granted, I tend to do that, especially with narrative posts rather than **does this** sort of stuff. Hm, I'm kind of considering drawing the succubus costume Clark was fantasizing about Rhiannon wearing.... Somehow that notion amuses me. I don't know why. Perhaps because I hadn't expected to see a side of that in him. ;)
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:58 pm

I still want to see a picture of Kristine as well. Maybe with Rhiannon or other characters.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:51 pm

That could be fun. Perhaps a group shot is in order, at least when people's appearances seem to be reasonably set for a little while. :)
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:53 pm

Heh, the ironic thing is, I wouldn't be in the picture and I RUN the RP ^^;
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:56 pm

We could always do a mysterious shadow lurking in the background, like a ghost picture or something. ;)
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:30 pm

Maybe a picture of the wizard or person who realized his mistake and he decides to observe the wackiness, or at least try to fix the situation.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Return to Creative Corner