Gitskreig is drawing??

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Gitskreig is drawing??

Postby Gee-chan » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:07 am

Those who read my welcome thread will remember that I said I couldn't drw for toffee. Well, due to the incentive of the toffee offered, thinking that all those anime piccys are really cool and general boredom, I have decided to try my hand at it. I found a site which helped me and now I am starting to get better and developing my own style. I have los now startd colouring. Im not that good yet but I'm getting there.

My deviant art account is: http://gitskreig.deviantart.com

Take a look and please say what you think.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Jay Wrider » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:21 am

Not a bad first attempt. I have definately seen worse. You did a good job of getting the facial expression easy to recognize so good job on htat.

It takes guts to put things on the web. Now instead of trying to focus on improving everything all at once and burning yourself on drawing, focus on one thing and work on that. If I were you I'd focus on the size of your head. It needs to be bigger in proportion to the rest of the body. But with practice that will improve. Heck, you can go on the MSF site and see a slow improvement with any of the artists drawings (mine included).

Keep up the good work.
Lurking MSFer

Return to Creative Corner