Third Time's A Charm(?).

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Zeph » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:43 pm

Everybody you draw looks so happy. It's a striking contrast with how angry you seem to be. Anyways, I just sabotaged your getaway car, stole your credit card, and gave you herpes. Good luck.
My art

Zeph: Why would the nations of the world spend gazillions of dollars to punch through dimensions just for sexy elf chicks?
Zeph: ....Wait, I just answered my own question.
Zeph
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Neige » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:57 pm

Happy art to remind of the hate! Looks good Karm ^^ Keep up the stuff, I'm still browsin' your stuff. @.@ Much like, me....yeah....*shakes head* ....Sorry I love checkin' art from others. ^^ And I say keep at flash, as hard as the program is...it's sweet, and my favorite program :3
Neige
MSFer
MSFer

Art is a true release. What? No.

Postby Karmelo » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:25 pm

Pirahna Plants was right, though I guess coloring would be clearer. But y'know, lazy. And in all honestly, he's only supposed to be about half-plantlike. Another half should be earthlike. It's not great, but remember these are all concept craps. That entire batch were first concept sketches of the characters. And yes, I agree about X6.

As for happy, again, concept stuff going for clothing and hairstyle. So, what's the easiest emotion? Happiness! Most characters won't actually be that happy in character, much like I'm not that angry out of character!

As for Flash, that was done on the old computer, which often crashed Flash for really no reason. Now that I'm on the new computer, I might take more stabs at it in the future.

Anyway, here's a weekly(?) update:

The Years Have Been Unkind - A look at a younger version ofPapercut (Junior). It's just her teenage rebellion phase, but while the outfit will vanish after that, this is probably how her official hair, birthtail, and ears will be like. Mimicking Fenrir's, that is. For no reason? Oh, come now. Anyway, there's a big inaccuracy here - She shoulda lost a hand already. Oh, kids those days.

Salvation From The Scrap Heap - A rejected RLCMBCTJ design, revived as Papercut's surrogate mother. Don't have much else to say about her, 'cep she's the second character to be revived like that. Can you guess the other? I mighta said, I don't know/care.

You Can See The Difference - Back at my dorm, you can tell. A concept design of the kappa-inspired race, probably one of the last races to be introduced. This one has been around for too long to throw away, but honestly, there's probably way too many already. Eh, not my problem.

I Play The Microphone - Sorry, like that song. In all honesty, this isn't one I puty much heart into. It was more focused on the Portable PERC he's carrying in fact, but I messed that up. I hate kids.

It Was A Matter Of Time - A transforming robot? What are the odds one of those would sneak in there? Not very likely! Honestly! What cliche shall I rip off next? I don't know, I didn't get past chapter one of the Book of Cliches. It was too boring for me.

It's Probably Better This Way - Oh, this scanner. I should probably turn down its brightness sometime. Doesn't affect this one much, though. The concept design of the ever-so-popular Shock Trooper, which are topheavy. I wasn't really into this, either. I'll probably come back to it this week, considering how important Shock Troopers are. I like when I say things like these because no one cares and I don't either.

Time Warp! (Kokoro Warp?) - A younger design of another character. I won't say who here, mostly because the filename says it...in song. Well done, filename. Who even reads those? I don't know.

Another One Bites The Dust - Ugh, I guess the exam on Friday just completely ruined my art for the week. Eh. Hey, look, it's the fan that I can't remember the design of despite me coming up with it. Oh, stupidity. I wasn't terribly off, actually. Go me. ...Yeah.

My Trump Card - My favorite of this bunch, Wrench. With Drunk, Tadpole, and Wench already done, all I've gotta do is redesign Minor and the Tadayuki Gang will be complete again, the first to be completed this time around. When will I get around to Minor - maybe this week!? Doubtful. I hate kids.

And I hate you. Geddit? I'm so angry.
Eh.
Karmelo
MC Bat Commander
MC Bat Commander

Postby Arkain » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:26 pm

I don't care if your anger spans continents, so long as you'd stop using lined paper. ;D

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

It spans a multitude of dimensions.

Postby Karmelo » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:49 am

I already explained that a sketchbook is a bit too conspicuous for class. I still use my sketchbook out of it, but I usually have more free time in class than out of it, so y'know, I make due with what I've got.

If it really irritates people that much, for one they probably shouldn't even bother looking at this because nearly everything here is just conceptual and thus not even really worth a sketchbook, but in any case I can separate them sometime. But like I said, I feel that if you care enough about the kind of paper it's on, chances are it's not gon' be worth your time regardless.
Eh.
Karmelo
MC Bat Commander
MC Bat Commander

Postby Arkain » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:31 am

Yeah, i know it's conspicuous, but it really looks terrible.
At the least, bring in some blank paper from the printer or something. ;D

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Previous

Return to Creative Corner