Park

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Park

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:07 am

(See "MSFverse: Information STUFF" for details.)

Bob, a new resident of MSF, that was now living in the capital, MSF City (how original ;p), sat on a bench, in a park, trying to remember what it was that he was doing. It was now noon, and he was sure that he had come to the park for a reason. Was he waiting on someone? Was he taking a break? Was he just relaxing? He found it strange that he couldn't remember. He wondered if it was some ill effect from being out int he sun for too long.

(So, what happens next? @_@)
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Cow Belle » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:52 am

After a short while a tall girl approached. She had light blue hair and short hair. She said, "Hey there sweetie, are you ready for our date?" Bob looking back at the girl with puzzlement remarked, "Excuse me, but I don't even know who you are."

The girl was taken back by this but said, "Um, you ok Bob? You don't look so well." The girl started to think back to her college classes when they talked about amnesia. It was that point that she wished that she had paid more attention. The girl quickly came up with an idea.

"Say Bob, let see if we can get your memory back by checking out the town".

Bob said, "Sure but, you must tell me one thing first"

"Anything." replied the girl.

"Who are you?" Questioned Bob.

"Oh I'm Lizzy." She said.

It was at that point that Lizzy started to think that this was going to be a bit harder that she thought it would be.

(Ok next!)
Some stuff happen, and there was cow bell! And all was good.
Cow Belle
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:34 pm

On the way out of the park, Lizzy introduced Bob to the port-o-potties.

"These..." Lizzy indicated with a flourish of her hand. "Are the port-o-potties." She regarded Bob with a grin. "Amazing, huh? Do they stir any memories?"

Bob didn't know if Lizzy was being serious or not, but seeing the three port-o-potties certainly did inspire something (only it wasn't a memory). However, while he could see what he recognized as the two designated for males and females, there was one in the center, bearing a symbol that had two arrows following each other in a circle, that he didn't understand. Did it recycle poo, or something?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Cow Belle » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:58 am

Bob being inspired to use the port-o-potties told Lizzy that he was just going to be in and out. He started to walk to the port-o-pottie for the guys and then Lizzy stop him dead in his tracks.

"Why don't you go in the that one?" she said pointed to the port-o-pottie in the center. When he questioned why she answered, "It will help you remember"

It was at that point that Bob thought Lizzy was a bit crazy but, chose to enter as suggested thinking that it couldn't hurt.
Some stuff happen, and there was cow bell! And all was good.
Cow Belle
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:09 pm

When Bob entered into the middle port-o-potty he was somewhat purplexed. Instead of the average toilet there was just a flushing lever. Bob simply shrugged and worked the lever to see what would happen. After a few moments of nothing, Barbara walked back out of the port-o-potty wondering what it was about. "Uhm.. Lizzy was it? That particular one wasn't working."
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:12 pm

"Oh, I don't know..." So saying, Lizzy indicated, with her finger, for Bob to look down. "Ring any bells?"

"What...?" When Bob looked down, she then added: "Are my shoelaces untied?"

Lizzy smacked her face, wondering why Bob didn't find being in a different body strange. Didn't it bother him, or was he as clueless as he was an owner of no-memory lane?

"No, not that." Lizzy replied, evenly. "Do you notice anything odd about your body?"

(I didn't know if the "Barbara" was being used to indicate a switch in gender without bob realizing it yet, or a change of identity or something. So I left it open to his next response. Yayness?)
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:57 pm

Bob looks down at himself and notices two lumps that were not there before. "Uhm.. I turned into a girl didn't I? Great lose my memories, next my gender. What next? Do I get to lose an arm or something?" Apparently Bob isn't a happy camper with this unexpected change. Then again this may be due to the fact that Bob's memories are still missing.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:55 am

((Uhm.. well I suppose it is alright for me to tack some more on since no one else is.))
Bob just continues to stand there, completely confused about what to do in this case.
"Hmph! Well Bob, I can see we will need to do more than that to jog your memory. Come with me on a walk. Perhaps something else here in the park will make you remember."
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Return to Creative Corner