a) Something serious.
b) Something awesome.
c) Something silly.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead, and loving it?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Being dead is fun. lawlz!1!!1
No votes
MSF's not dead! It's just in... traction! Yeah, that's it! Traction!
8%
Well, it could be in much better shape...
67%
I won't have you guilt trip me into helping MSF become more than it currently is!
No votes
I feel ashamed! How could I let this happen on my watch!?
17%
Wait, what? We're supposed to be responsible for this place? But I came here for fun and selfish reasons! Waaaaagh!
No votes
I see what you did, thar. Leslie Nielsen all the way. :wink:
8%
This poll is an abomination! It makes people think of things that should remain under the carpet so the natural course of things takes place! Yush! U_U
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: MSF...

Postby Musashi » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:46 am

Crescent Pulsar wrote:But as far as its spirit goes, and its original intentions, I think it's dead right now.

The intention of turning stuff into other stuff. FOR THE LULZ. *Turns Nikkou into some cheez and feeds to Adam*

AHAHAHAHAHAHA YES
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Echoing voice from within Adam's maw: MSF's spirit was far more than that. ^_^;
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Musashi » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Crescent Pulsar wrote:Echoing voice from within Adam's maw: MSF's spirit was far more than that. ^_^;

Adam IS MSF's spirit! >:O THE TRUE SPIRIT. The MOUSEY spirit!

But in seriousness, tell us more about this long-lost spirit. :o

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Helel » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:21 pm

Mmm, tasty. Tastes like nekkid.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:03 am

Yes. Nekkidness is, indeed, tasty.

Musashi wrote:But in seriousness, tell us more about this long-lost spirit. :o

Matters of "transforming stuff into other stuff" went far beyond what we have now, otherwise known as the "LULZ." Roleplaying is still going fine, and just plain messing around, but the general topic of transformation throughout the multimedia (in particular what we prioritize in) is significantly down, we don't inspire much art or stories, and people rarely make captions for MSF these days. Not having a site for so long hasn't helped to give much energy and draw to what MSF tries to appeal to. Heck, I'm afraid to think about how much worse shape we'd be in if I hadn't arranged for our site and Fukufics to be sister sites, and attracted some influential people over here.

Basically, we've just got no substance, other than roleplaying and goofing around; both of which don't lend any serious credit to the site itself, as a whole. They mostly keep the same people around, and draw in a little of the same type of crowd, but rarely in any of the other areas. If MSF had a beating heart, things would be better than this. That's just my opinion. ;/
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Musashi » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Crescent Pulsar wrote:Yes. Nekkidness is, indeed, tasty.

Musashi wrote:But in seriousness, tell us more about this long-lost spirit. :o

Matters of "transforming stuff into other stuff" went far beyond what we have now, otherwise known as the "LULZ." Roleplaying is still going fine, and just plain messing around, but the general topic of transformation throughout the multimedia (in particular what we prioritize in) is significantly down, we don't inspire much art or stories, and people rarely make captions for MSF these days. Not having a site for so long hasn't helped to give much energy and draw to what MSF tries to appeal to. Heck, I'm afraid to think about how much worse shape we'd be in if I hadn't arranged for our site and Fukufics to be sister sites, and attracted some influential people over here.

Basically, we've just got no substance, other than roleplaying and goofing around; both of which don't lend any serious credit to the site itself, as a whole. They mostly keep the same people around, and draw in a little of the same type of crowd, but rarely in any of the other areas. If MSF had a beating heart, things would be better than this. That's just my opinion. ;/

Well, I was kinda joking about the LULZ. XD Though that is part of it. Cuz this stuff should be fun~!

But you know, I think people are out of ideas. "*POOF* OMGOSH I HAVE BOOBIES!" has been done to death. But maybe some people are afraid to venture out of their usual TF-comfort zone and try other things. Or don't have the motivation to take the same ol'-same ol' and try to make something more out of it.

And I think it definitely would help if we could get the site fixed up, and looking like a representation of what MSF is. I don't know that people outside of MSF really get what's goin' on here. Even with Fukufics, they said MSF was all about feminization, which it's not. MSF moved beyond being MtF-only years ago. But it seems like its reputation outside of MSF hasn't necessarily changed after all this time. We need like a... grand re-opening. :D

Uh, is any of this making any sense? XD;

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Of course it makes sense. Who doesn't understand the Musa!?

*Glares at everyone else*

RIGHT? U_U

I don't think people are so much out of ideas as they are unwilling to put any effort forth, perhaps in part because there's no real demand for it. You get, "OMGOSH I HAVE BOOBIES," because we're mostly playing around and don't take much seriously. Otherwise I have seen some different content, although it's more along the lines of some of the typical sexual fetishes that are out there; male fantasy-oriented, of course. ;/

And as much as I'd like to agree with you heartily, about MSF being more about feminization, I can't. Oh, the gaudy things that my eyes have seen, in the active parts of MSF, and what kind of transformations occur. It's like we're children with no imagination. -_-

But if we get a site back up, and focus more on being ambiguous than specializing in feminization in our site's content, I'm sure we'd see more interest in FtM and other kinds of transformations.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Musashi » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Crescent Pulsar wrote:Of course it makes sense. Who doesn't understand the Musa!?

*Glares at everyone else*

RIGHT? U_U

I don't think people are so much out of ideas as they are unwilling to put any effort forth, perhaps in part because there's no real demand for it. You get, "OMGOSH I HAVE BOOBIES," because we're mostly playing around and don't take much seriously. Otherwise I have seen some different content, although it's more along the lines of some of the typical sexual fetishes that are out there; male fantasy-oriented, of course. ;/

And as much as I'd like to agree with you heartily, about MSF being more about feminization, I can't. Oh, the gaudy things that my eyes have seen, in the active parts of MSF, and what kind of transformations occur. It's like we're children with no imagination. -_-

But if we get a site back up, and focus more on being ambiguous than specializing in feminization in our site's content, I'm sure we'd see more interest in FtM and other kinds of transformations.

Well, I mean, the feminization part is still the most popular BUT... MSF has made a drastic change attitude-wise, compared to how it was when I first got here. I used to seriously get "EWWWW THAT'S SO GROSS!" responses whenever I so much as dared to mention FtM, and was overall treated rather nasty by some people. I was told FtM would never be okay at MSF, it would never be accepted, there would never ever be any kind of equality or any place for me. But now it's changed so much that even people who aren't personally interested in FtM have been very kind to me and supportive of my right to make FtM content. And other people have contributed that content too. And overall MSF has just become a more all-kinds-of-TFs-friendly place.

So yeah, I think the first thing we need to focus on is getting the site back up and advertising MSF as a friendly PG-13 place for TF-exploration, imagination and fun. Get some more new people in here with new ideas. Then perhaps people will be inspired and motivated. :D

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Previous

Return to Polls