Mercury 19

What's the poll you want to ask?

a) Something serious.
b) Something awesome.
c) Something silly.

Moderator: Moderators

In the subject...

Poll ended at Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:28 am

Before everything starts, you have to just ask him--WHY!?
14%
No time for words. Load the mustard into the axillary port in your gunsword, and charge!
57%
No! it doesn't have to be like this! Go hug him and make up.
14%
Activate your trump card! Pull out the detonator in your pocket, and stop the bear's heart right then, and right there. You won't ever be able to face the wendigo again, but it'll be worth it, right?
14%

Total votes : 7

Mercury 19

Postby Alissa of Someday » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:28 am

Mysterious title, I know--this is the nineteenth of a series of sometime-related questions (Many more before I switched to the 'net) that I ask a few friends once a week--usually on Wednesdays. Figured I may as well see what you peoples thinks, yes? A short one, it is--ah well.

~~
Wednesday 19

With a final Spwaaaaaaaang! you fly through the air like a very distressed mongoose, landing--finally--on the back of the gigagntic floating bear, it's titanic amounts of fur coming up to your unclothed knees, still marked by the gypsy runes. You take a moment to breath in that old scent of lilac one last time, and then break into a frantic dash across the undulating hills--it was finally time to end this. You just hoped that the fight doesn't go on for too long...you're down to your last tube of mustard, and the Mesiter would be only too happy to take advantage of that, even if he does have your brother's lungs.
After moment, you hear the sound of his theme song, and you know that you've arrived. You wish it didn't have to be here, but he'd forced your hand. Standing there, in the very bald spot of the bear, you fix your glare on the Meister, his familiar grin forming at your rage...
What to do?

~~
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: Mercury 19

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:53 am

I went with the second choice, because gunswords are awesome.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Haylie » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:08 am

Call me conformist, but I went with #2, as well. EAT MUSTARD, YOU LUNG-STEALING JERK!!!
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:55 am

Option three, for me.

He just needs a hug... But I will continue to squeeze, and squeeeeze, and squeeeeeeeeze!

GIVE ME SPICE! U_U

*Clears throat*

Yeah, I figure giving him a bear hug of DOOM is the way it's supposed to be. Because irony is cool, and typical is dumb.

See what I did there? Oh, I'm so hilarious.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Helel » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:13 pm

That bear's heart is going to stop, one way or another.

And I love explosions.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Return to Polls