Who is "stronger?"

What's the poll you want to ask?

a) Something serious.
b) Something awesome.
c) Something silly.

Moderator: Moderators

Do men or women have more physical strength?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:19 pm

Men
83%
Women
17%

Total votes : 6

Who is "stronger?"

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:19 pm

If you think the answer is obvious, and that there must be a trick, it's not so much a trick than a question that calls for an elaborate answer. This is one question that isn't, and shouldn't be, answered easily by anyone. Have fun. ^_^
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Who is "stronger?"

Postby Haylie » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:02 pm

Is it because saying one or the other would sound like sexism?
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:45 pm

No. If people just consider whatever technicalities they can think of, that they consider to be strength, a decision can be reached. There's no need to fear sexism, here. The things to fear are assumed ideas, especially those that have been propagated for the last few thousand years or so. ;/
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ell » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:54 pm

Strength? What do you mean, "strength?" Physical strength? Emotional strength? Willpower? Are we including the extremes -- athletes, cripples, manic-depressives? And what about age? Nationality!? A lack or presence of superpowers!? Aaaahhhh I don't know what to doooooooooooooo!

In all seriousness, though, you've made a poll I can't answer! :shock:
"If the wheels of the universe are in true, then good always compensates for evil - but good can be awful as well."
Ell
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:12 pm

If you actually read the poll question, and my prior post (which explains the use of quotes in the subject, for those who don't get it), you should be able to answer. -_-
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Helel » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:53 am

My answer, after many moons of meditation has given me this answer: 'yes' ^_^
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:25 am

That'd work if I had said men and women, but I didn't. You lose.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Helel » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:26 am

Ah, but you failed because you didn't include such an answer- but regardless, that wasn't my answer either. :o
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:55 am

I didn't fail. Everything is not equal, and neither are humans in many ways (sex being one of them, of course). We're different. Perhaps if men and women could be added to make one entity, you'd see a more equally-traited human being. But that is not the case.

The fact is that one is stronger, even if the conclusion is wholly perceptional. It's just that no one has the guts to pick one over the other, with the exception being myself (so far). Or maybe it just requires too much thinking for people. It's just a shame to think that I'm in a community where even the transgendered don't rally for their preferred sex, just for the sake of it. Or the non-gender-confused picking the one that's traditionally renown for its strength.

So, this is MSF, huh? This is it? I'm glad I finally decided to ween myself of this place.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Helel » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Empyrean Nikkou wrote:I didn't fail. Everything is not equal, and neither are humans in many ways (sex being one of them, of course). We're different. Perhaps if men and women could be added to make one entity, you'd see a more equally-traited human being. But that is not the case.

The fact is that one is stronger, even if the conclusion is wholly perceptional. It's just that no one has the guts to pick one over the other, with the exception being myself (so far). Or maybe it just requires too much thinking for people. It's just a shame to think that I'm in a community where even the transgendered don't rally for their preferred sex, just for the sake of it. Or the non-gender-confused picking the one that's traditionally renown for its strength.

So, this is MSF, huh? This is it? I'm glad I finally decided to ween myself of this place.

I think you just have the tendency to answer your own questions. Also, I think you should meet the Emperor of Britannia, your views match his. XD
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:25 pm

I am my own answer!?

Egads! @_@

That explains everything...

Which Britannia? I think there are several of them to reference. There are two recent ones, but judging by your tastes in anime... It has to be that dramatic, emo-fest that has mecha and a supposedly deep plot.

I watched a few minutes of Code Geass (you can imagine how I pronounce that ;p), but I couldn't stand to watch it longer than that. I asked my sister about it, to spoil it for me (since she's into that stuff), and I was assured that I had made the right choice for myself. Where humanity's tastes have gone awry, I don't know. I'm glad to be far removed from it all.

^_^
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sophia Anieri » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:15 pm

Empyrean Nikkou wrote:Which Britannia?

I do believe that Helel means Encyclopaedia Britannia.

Except that I don't. When I said I did, that was a lie. :o

OR WAS IT???????
Tell me, for what price would you give up hope?
Would you follow the will o' the wisp of the brightest morning star?
How far?
Sophia Anieri
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:19 pm

You can't trick me. Encyclopedia Britannia doesn't exist. :O

And it's about time someone else cast a vote in the poll. Even if it's at odds with my vote. ;p
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Xia » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:50 am

vote cast
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:01 am

I knew you'd oppose me. It was our destiny. U_U
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to Polls