Interest in homosexuality among the opposite sex

What's the poll you want to ask?

a) Something serious.
b) Something awesome.
c) Something silly.

Moderator: Moderators

Which do you think plays the greatest role to have this interest?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:54 am

Something biological. (Our lifestyles are so mixed and complex that something that evolved over time for a certain purpose has only so many ways in which to react.)
40%
Something social. (Due to intellectual consideration and/or cultural influence. It's just a choice of deviancy that, like many other things, developed between people until it had a life of its own.)
20%
Something selfish/self-satisfying. (It's all about the ego and keeping it fed. Lots of people wish they had the opposite sex worship them (pleasure them, as it were) and, for thousands of years, men have been the most successful in being able to make that fantasy a reality. This interest is likely a deviation as a result of an unfulfilled fantasy, and it shows since a homosexual couple leaves no room for fulfillment for the fantasizing heterosexual.)
40%

Total votes : 5

Interest in homosexuality among the opposite sex

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:54 am

(Note: In the poll, you only need to consider the first sentence in each choice. The rest (in parenthesis) is just to give a sort of idea for what I'm generally driving at and shouldn't be taken as the only thing to be considered. Now, don't disappoint me as you've done so many times before! I mean it! >:O )

Unless you live under a rock, you know there are a number of guys who are interested in lesbian activities and a number of gals who are interested in just the opposite. Why is this? What is the main drive behind this development?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Interest in homosexuality among the opposite sex

Postby Haylie » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:17 am

Imma gonna call it a fantasy.

I... don't really have much more to say that would sound good.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:28 pm

I went with biological. At least in my case. I've never been interested in sex, so I haven't even fantasized a "normal" coupling in regard to myself. (And, by "normal", it's with the intent to reproduce.) At times I wonder about it (getting married, having kids, and being a parent type stuff), but that just doesn't seem realistic for me. At the moment I can only attribute my interest in lesbianism to a certain biological matter that I consider to be a mistake: that being my sex, of course. Lesbianism didn't come to my attention (much less anything else of a sexual nature) until I realized that I wanted to be female. And nature dictates that females normally copulate with males, so I had to ask myself if I could do that if I were to become female... and that came out as a negative. Intellectually, I can recognize male aesthetics, much as I can a female's, but I don't have that certain... primal force for either of them. I simply find female aesthetics more appealing, so I guess I'm just more drawn to female stuff, to an extent. In the end I can't think of any conscious reason for why, and I certainly can't think of what impact any of my social and cultural experiences could have attributed to it, so a biological source is the best answer that I have. For me, anyway. But I'm willing to gamble that biology plays the biggest role for most in general.

And I know that no one read through that, so... I can get away with calling everyone a jalopy! Woo-hoo!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Musashi » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:17 pm

I'm not really sure what to pick. I mean, for a lot of people the reason is as simple as "it's hot." And then for some it's more complicated.

For me, it's both. XD Mansex is some serious smexy right thaaaar. But then also, I suppose because of my own gendery issues, I feel like I'd be more comfortable with sexual things as a guy with another guy, rather than as a girl. *Shrug*
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:16 am

So we could be on opposite sides of the same boat. *Picks up an oar* En guarde! :P
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Polls