Where did the lady go?

What's the poll you want to ask?

a) Something serious.
b) Something awesome.
c) Something silly.

Moderator: Moderators

If for no other reason than pure silliness, 'where Momoko has been all this time'?

Momoko had locked herself in her own house, and was unable to get out of the household for several years. She resorted to eating all the rations she stored in the shelter/basement but eventually dug her way out with a spoon. SPOON!
No votes
Momoko had become a hermit - a pink hermit - and had isolated herself from the rest of the world in an attempt to find inner peace, enlightenment, or for no real reason at all. That got boring in a couple of years, so...
No votes
Momoko had gone on a mission in a far away land, planet, or alternate universe to spread more pinkness. Her mission was either completed or she got bored of it and came back.
15%
Momoko had gone a quest to an ancient ruin and studied amazing treasures or something for a long time. During that time she discovered her true calling or darkest secrets and has returned to destroy us all. Or paint someone pink. Whichever.
8%
Momoko is really an alt of someone out there, and is hiding it so well that not even the person who is Momoko's alt knows it to be true! She's just that good. I am not paranoid! >_>
8%
Momoko was on this boat tour, you see, and it crashed on this island. Momoko eventually got back after building a teleporter out of coconuts and bamboo sticks.
No votes
Momoko was in fear of her life, as a group of evil anti-pink meanieheads sought to destroy her, so she hid far, far away until they caught up with her and she found up the courage to defeat them. I'd explain in more detail, but I'm writing far more interesting fanfics.
No votes
Momoko took on an alternate disguise and became a top Japanese Idol in some manga or anime or whatever, singing about throwing toasters and friendships and stuff. Oh, and she helped some people turn into angels or some goody-goody stuff at the end.
8%
Momoko was abducted by giant pumpkin-shaped aliens, who took her to their home planet where she lived among its population and discovered that it's what on the INSIDE that counts! Mmm, pumpkin pie. Er, I mean, she made lots of friends! Yay! ^^;
8%
Momoko has been hidden away with the aid of someone! Someone has been hiding her on this board for so long, and I think I know who it is! ... Yeah, I'm looking at you there... You know who you are!
15%
Momoko was transformed into a sentient magic jewelery pendent which was lost for a long time until someone found it and began strange adventures with the piece. At the end of it all, the person grows into a strong, independent person, and Momoko is freed from her prison. Oh, and the bad guys are beaten somewhere.
23%
Momoko lived in Antarctica for a while, with the penguins. Just 'cause.
No votes
Momoko has perfected the use of a time machine, and went ahead a couple of years into the future! The machine blew up though, so she was stuck in the future and just now we're seeing her again.
No votes
What are you blathering about? Momoko was in fact always here, she was just stuck in cameo or extra roles where she did nothing and so no one noticed. She's got financial stability!
8%
Momoko does not exist. What you are seeing is in effect a large illusion brought upon by strange forces, or something you ate recently. Shame on you.
8%

Total votes : 13

Where did the lady go?

Postby Momoko » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:52 am

Yes, I am well aware that this is basically revolving around yours truly... or more-or-less the character I be, so I'm not sure if you can label this as just stroking the ego. Tsk tsk... Still, one has to wonder how someone just disappeared for quite a while and then show up, wouldn't you agree? So, let's put our heads together and make up some excuse, I mean reason for such an event. Hence this poll (3 choices). Of course, if you have any other silly ideas to share, feel free to make them up just for the heck of it! ^^
Slacking off on spreading pinkness since...?
Momoko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Re: Where did the lady go?

Postby Helel » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:30 am

I'm of the opinion that you were abducted by aliens. Cause aliens are neat.

Not too sure about the pie part, but aliens? That works.

Also, beware Planet Deviluke.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:19 am

I went with eight, ten and fifteen. They seemed to fit together. :O
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Xia » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:37 am

I tried to vote for too many options
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Sophia Anieri » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:16 am

Aliens are neat
Momoko is neat
Therefore Momoko is an alien.

Funny how that works out. <.<
Tell me, for what price would you give up hope?
Would you follow the will o' the wisp of the brightest morning star?
How far?
Sophia Anieri
MSFer
MSFer

Return to Polls