Poll ended at Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:22 pm

It's gotta be real!
88%
It's a lie!
13%

Total votes : 8

Re: The moon landing

Postby Helel » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:53 pm

Some engineers, yes. But not all. Most really have a fairly easy time with finding something in their field with just a BS in their field, unlike... lessee. Psychology majors. You'd need at least a Masters or PhD to get a job. But at least within the U.S., there's pretty much a dire need for engineers.

Because no one is psychotic enough to go through all that math and science. Except engineers. We're crazy. You can advocate on that matter. :P
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Re: The moon landing

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:05 pm

I'll be satisfied with just being an inventor, thanks. Although by now I'm beginning to wonder if I would have had the money by now if I had somehow managed to spend a bunch of years in college and had a career that paid well afterward. Because even though I have the ideas, I simply don't have the funds or exact know-how on how to make them a reality.

And I also hope that I can be a successful comedian in some form or another. But I'm beginning to think that the only thing I'm good at is dreaming. <_<;
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to Polls