The more you know

What's the poll you want to ask?

a) Something serious.
b) Something awesome.
c) Something silly.

Moderator: Moderators

Did you know that I started out as a moderator (handmaiden) of the polls forum?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 pm

Yup. Whatever happened to that, anyway? Oh.
30%
Nope. Does that explain the reason for why you dominate the forum with all manner of polls?
50%
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The more you know

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:45 pm

Eh? You weren't Major Tom, the astronaut? How could you?

I mean, seriously.

But at least one person doesn't give a damn. I wonder if they give a damn about the reference that option refers to. I can't help using it. ;/
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Helel » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:44 pm

Why yes. I do. Cause you had 'replaced' Akemi way back when. Three and a half years ago or so. Somewhere in that neighborhood. Yeah. Totally dramarific as well.

And on the topic of oldies- Real Life has the habit of drawing people from being super active on a forum.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Eh? It was dramarific? I don't recall that...? O.o

Not all of them were due to their lives. For some it was a choice. I know this for a fact. *Nods sagely*
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sophia Anieri » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:48 pm

The drama part was caused by Akemi, not by you. If I'm understand what Helel means right.
Tell me, for what price would you give up hope?
Would you follow the will o' the wisp of the brightest morning star?
How far?
Sophia Anieri
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:16 pm

That was what I was figuring when I said that. Or at least I don't remember replacing Akemi... I made sure that I stayed a handmaiden for a long, long time. Even when I picked up the Captions and Introduction (now Welcome Mat) forums.

Anyway, there was still a bit of time between my becoming a handmaiden of polls and Akemi taking a sabbatical of sorts. And stuff.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Helel » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:52 pm

Sophia Anieri wrote:The drama part was caused by Akemi, not by you. If I'm understand what Helel means right.

I was referring to the forums as a whole, actually. No single person was to blame for dramarificness back in the dark ages, but it made for some interesting discussions and RP, for sure. ^________^

Not all of them were due to their lives. For some it was a choice. I know this for a fact. *Nods sagely*

I'd think that if they made the choice to leave that life had some hand it- whether they didn't agree with what was going on in the forums, or whatever. :P
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:16 pm

Actually, life didn't have anything to do with the decision, for a few. They either lost interest or found something better to do. I mean, the only real thing that life could do would be to either restrict access or time. From there it's simply a matter of weighing interests. There are only a few, I think, that I don't know enough details about to be sure of why they're not here.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to Polls