Yep. Happily so.
13%
Was, but not anymore.
19%
Nope. Never.
63%
None of your business.
6%
Will somebody explain to me who this creep is?!
No votes

Total votes : 16

Don't get all sentimental on me, but...

Postby Haylie » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:22 am

Do you have a lover? Y'know, girlfriend/boyfriend, or something else? A simple yes or no, you don't need to go into details, and you don't even have to answer. I'm just curious. And don't give me that "curiosity killed the cat" crap, it won't work. No making fun of people, either, or I will hunt you down in your sleep and snap your neck.

I did have a girl at one time, but it was only a few weeks, and it was because of a "friend". We had to break up, for she had moved away. I remain single to this day.

Now then, without further adieu (aka procrastination), let the voting begin!!
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Helel » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:39 am

My most recent relationship was a sorority girl in the Fall/Spring semesters last year that I had about every darn class with and lived in a dorm right next to mine, so it was easy to meet up and go out for a couple of hours or whatever. Nothing special, and we broke up before the summer since we lived in different states.

I haven't gotten around to going out with anyone lately cause this semester has been kinda nasty to me. Four science classes? Oh the pain.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:11 am

Never have and never will. I drink alone... Yeah-heah, with nobody else. When I drink alone... I prefer to be by my se-elf. :P
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Musashi » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:27 am

Yah, I gots me a bishi. X3
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Snow Dragon » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:06 pm

Feh. Relationships are a complete waste of time, money, energy, and sanity. I can't count the number of bizarre and twisted tales I've seen come out of the dark corners of "romance".
Have never dated and never will.
Super-depressed Freelance Princess
Snow Dragon
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Comartemis » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:14 pm

Nope. Girls don't dig losers. :D

The problem with me is that I prefer shy, quiet girls--you know, the bookworms--but I'm too shy myself to engage the few that I see in conversation.
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:27 pm

I've never had anyone remotely resembling a boyfriend. Never even been on a date. I just don't have what it takes to attract men.... Like attractiveness, for a start. The fact that I don't get to meet many single ones doesn't help. And they all go for the cute skinny girls, anyway. No matter what anyone says, most of the time it's the outer package that decides the deal. You could be a fantastic match for someone, but if you don't have the pretty shell, they'll never realize it because they're too busy chasing the brainless but "hot" person across the room. Yeah, a wee bit of a cynic, here....
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Comartemis » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:45 pm

No matter what anyone says, most of the time it's the outer package that decides the deal.

As much as I would love to say that I'm not like that, I know that I am. And the ironic part is that I really hate shallow-minded people. :cry:
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:51 pm

It's no surprise, really. Most people are shallow, on some level or another. They say they go for personality to make themselves look good. The looks are really the deciding factor. If you find looks plus personality, bonus. But the appearance is what people ultimately pursue. We have a notion in our society that beauty equates goodness, approachability, and all other sorts of positive things. I'm honestly not surprised in the least. It's a shallow society. So, I figure I'm destined to spend my life alone because I have an unappealing outside.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Xia » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:01 pm

I've got something better than a relationship...I've got a roommate :O
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:17 pm

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be "sad" or not, but I can't appreciate the appearance of real people nearly as much as I do for manga and anime-styled characters. While I can perceive what may be attractive in both men and women in reality, it just doesn't grab my attention like, say, Milfeulle (from Galaxy Angel) does. Of course, that aside, I'm the kind of person with a personality that isn't all that compatible anyway, so I don't look into people for a relationship and I discourage others from a relationship with myself whenever that actual happens... And I can't say that I can recall a time where it had occurred. ;/

Keima Xia wrote:I've got something better than a relationship...I've got a roommate :O

Brokeback dormitory? You've been sharing photos of your boy-love with Musa, right? You better not be depriving Musa! :O
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Xia » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:23 pm

I don't have to share anything with Musa.

Anything I share with Musa never comes close to what goes on inside his mind.

And no, not a male roommate
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Return to Polls