Wierd?

What's the poll you want to ask?

a) Something serious.
b) Something awesome.
c) Something silly.

Moderator: Moderators

What do other people think of your TG hobby?

No, at all
70%
Yes
30%

Total votes : 10

Postby Kohaku » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:29 am

For me, it's a hobby, not a lifestyle. I don't think anyone knows, I believe my bro glanced a peak one time, but I know wierder stuff that he's into. It's strange, I don't yet completely understand why I'm drawn to TF/TG communities, such as MSF. I enjoy and study Psychology, Sigmund Freud and all that, so I've decided to look at it from that kind of viewpoint. I've theorized that the subconcious desires within my id (The part of the mind that "wants" i.e the devil on your shoulder) concerning TF/TG want to be fulfilled, yet the superego (The part of the mind that contains the conscience, morals etc. i.e the angel on your shoulder) argues that these desires cannot be realistically fulfilled. Therefore the ego, the mediator, my sense of self comes to a compromise between the two. I can satisfy the desires of the id by roleplaying them, while keeping the superego happy too in that the consequences of letting the id have it's way are minimal. Does that make any sense? n_n;
It's Party Time! =^_^=
It is I, Kohaku the Free-Style Dancer!
Kohaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Anamnesis » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:07 am

It makes a lot of sense, when explained like that.
I suppose this would be more of a hobby, evn though I'd like to become closer to enlightenment by understanding both viewpoints of life, when simplified to male and female...If THAT makes sense.
Helel: It's not murder if the person is an idiot. <_<
<Helel> Zeiss is a god.
Anamnesis
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kohaku » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:12 am

Saint of Sword wrote:It makes a lot of sense, when explained like that.
I suppose this would be more of a hobby, evn though I'd like to become closer to enlightenment by understanding both viewpoints of life, when simplified to male and female...If THAT makes sense.

Yeah, I get that. It's like, you can't physically experience both viewpoints, male and female, no matter how much you'd like to. But you can still try to understand both viewpoints.
It's Party Time! =^_^=
Kohaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:19 am

Say, in light of that, can it be considered TG if what you're interested in is actually asexual? XD
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kohaku » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:32 am

Whom are you referring to as asexual? Me, You, Saint or "Other"?
It's Party Time! =^_^=
Kohaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:10 am

That would be me. I'm not interested in being on one side of a divide. And I'm too independent to worry about finding that certain other half, and having a nature where I need to couple to reproduce. Of course, being asexual doesn't mean being sexless; it's like being female, only without the periods and without the complication and absurdity of needing two things to make one. So, while I can be considered female technically (being able to bear young), it doesn't require sex to do it.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kohaku » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:18 am

Ah right, I was confused. I'll have to get back to you on that one.
It's Party Time! =^_^=
Kohaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Beyond » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:03 pm

Kohaku wrote:Does that make any sense? n_n;

You speak the truth.
Randomness: Because coherency is overrated.
Beyond
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: Wierd?

Postby Banzai!! » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:48 pm

I was 14 years old when I posted this poll 14 years ago. I think back to it and this site sometimes. 8 years later, I found out that I was transgender. This site was one of my first outlets to explore my gender identity years before doing so became mainstream. I have no idea if many people come by this way these days, but I felt a need to return and give some sort of update. I don't know. It kind of gives me a sense of closure. I hope everyone is doing well and has found contentment and acceptance for whomever they are or what they like to do.

Regards,
Alexa
Banzai!!
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Previous

Return to Polls