A guide to David and his stupid journal. *WIP*

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Postby David » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:04 pm

Actually despite what he saw yesterday, Aeris isn't too bad in the eyes of David, possibly because of her innocent looks or the fact she said she is on his side, take your pick. Doesn't mean he isn't suspicious about who she really is though and his curiosity just went through the roof. :O

By the way, some of you may notice the Journal has some names and stuff with garbage written in them, that's because it's placeholder text till I get round to finishing this off so yeah, don't take the stupid comments seriously :p

Anyone wanting to get into the journal (why?) would probably have a better chance of catching me on IRC but if people really want, I could work some stuff out via PM's or something.
David
Bad Taste in Hats
Bad Taste in Hats

Postby The Fungus from Yuggoth » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:33 pm

Hmmm...this is quite interesting...I may conjure up a scheme to make my way into your logs David ^^
Last edited by The Fungus from Yuggoth on Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe in the magic of reading...or I'll @#$%ing kill you!!!

The Fungus from Yuggoth: MSF's friendly misanthrope and optimistic nihilist!

*Adoptive mother of Mendokusee and Sheendo! ^_^*

The Fungus from Yuggoth
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Helel » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:13 pm

David wrote:Actually despite what he saw yesterday, Aeris isn't too bad in the eyes of David, possibly because of her innocent looks or the fact she said she is on his side, take your pick. Doesn't mean he isn't suspicious about who she really is though and his curiosity just went through the roof. :O

That's generally what I'm aiming for with Aeris, making her everything people expect of her, yet having an air of mystery. I guess I'll have to keep going with what I currently have. XD
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Hayleigh » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:46 pm

... This is funny.

I can only hope the one that I'm going to do is as funny.
Hayleigh
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby David » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:27 pm

Go away, there's nothing to see here
Last edited by David on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
David
Bad Taste in Hats
Bad Taste in Hats

Previous

Return to MSF's Most Wanted