Story-time, kids... (UPDATED!)

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Story-time, kids... (UPDATED!)

Postby Lupus » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:10 am

It's about fricking time i post my characters. I've have quite a lot of them, but mainly surrounds the werecreature part. I'm a sucker for things that transform. <<

Anyway, here goes. Oh, and by the way, if you have any comments, critics or otherwise, don't hesitate to post it. ^^

Name: Erek Mathias Zahl.
Original gender: Male

Race: Previously: Werefox, Currently: Kitsune
Appearance: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/LupusTheLycan/RP/Erek-1.jpg (Do note that this is his original appearance. I'm not responsible for the... attachments others provide... >.>)
Personality: Erek is a very timid person, very shy and very low self-confidence and thus, he tends to cling onto others. However, he is a very kind boy, who will most likely do anything to help. Other than that, he is very naive, despite being raised on the streets. He's also very clever and a extremely fast learner.

Dislikes: Being picked on, his werefoxness and being so shy...

History: He was born into a pretty rich family. He lived his life in a
mansion, without too much happening to him. However, the night he turned 10, he suddenly woke up and found himself as a werefox. No one knows how this happened, but Erek was scared like never before. He eventually returned to his old self, just as sudden as it appeared. This is also one of the reasons he became so shy.

The parents threw him out on the street, scared of what he might do to them. Poor Erek was doomed to live a life on the streets. He survived by living like a hobo. Always searched the dumpsters and trashcans for food. He always found some food for some reason. He also got beat up daily by the local gang, which has made him even more shy.

The werefox thing didn't appear once after the incident at home. But then one day, when he was starving to death, he turned into a werefox and attacked a fastfood restaurant. Of course, he got the food he needed, but he almost got killed, since the owner had a rifle under the counter, which he fried Erek's tail with.

Again, he returned to normal, but Erek was frightened again. What he discarded as a dream, came back to him. Again, Erek was scared. He got a bit paranoid, and ran away from any stranger. About that time, Erek kept himself hidden, and was almost never seen in public.

Under this time in solitude, he started fiddling with an old trashed toy, and after a day of fiddling, he got it working. He found this fun and started picking up random bits of parts, and began making a small clock. It worked perfectly (although the time was never correct), and Erek was proud for the first time in a very long while.

He continued to fiddle with robots and larger, more complicated things. He became better and better at fixing things. He was still shy though, but a bit more confident in his skills. He then started selling his things, which he actually made quite a living off.

Now, he's earned enough to get out of town and search for a cure for this curse of his. He's traveling around different cities, but he hasn't had luck yet.

He eventually went to a place called MSF, where he settled down and got a few much needed friends. He is very happy there and despite his... perils in a place of TF/TG mania, he wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

After a couple of weeks in MSF, he started to develop as a person, other contributed a lot with this and Erek got to experience how it was to be a kitsune with a little help from Sakura. (He got TG'd, as well.) Being a kitsune soon seemed fun for Erek. He enjoyed greatly to have the powers of a kitsune and he actually gained a little confidence.

About five days later, those powers were taken from him, due to a random TF'ing. Erek was a bit saddened because of this. He eventually began longing for it. He missed it greatly, he could actually sit there and think about the experiences he got.

Then, it happened. Erek got TG'd yet again, this time as a result of a game (Hide and Go Girl). He was sitting in Tabitha's (newly made) dojo, wanting to go back to being a boy, too shy to speak up, though. He asked Tabitha if she could turn him back, which she couldn't, but she would try to find someone who could. Which is when Kumi came into the picture.

She turned Erek into a real kitsune, not a fake one, replacing his werefoxness. And now, he couldn't be happier...
(( I felt like adding this next part. It seems important. At least i think so.))
Last edited by Lupus on Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Of course I wolf down my food! I'd be loopy if I didn't! ...Wait.
Lupus
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:13 am

I know how you feel, I mod a board about Anthro + Animal TFs, and in theory other TFs too.
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to MSF's Most Wanted