My character: Kisai

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

My character: Kisai

Postby Kisai » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:47 pm

I wasn't sure if I should post this in art or not, but then, I AM mainly showing off my character, and furthermore, my stuff isn't exactly what you'd call "art" anyway. ^_~

Normally, this is Kisai. I like cloaks, so Kisai likes cloaks. I mean, my character is essentially ME after all, if I were a magician and stuff. He's based entirely around me. He likes gaming, anime, and even likes crossdressing and being a girl. ^_^ Sadly, I do not have the magic Kisai does to transform into a girl, which he occassionally does to himself. ^^ He also loves travelling between realms, with his ability to create portals, and has a big interest in practicing magic, and spying, as well as being a thief. ^_~ Kinda free-spirited and laid back, really. To confirm that he's basically myself, he even has brown hair and green eyes, just like I do. I even gave him my birthdate! (Feb. 29th) If you see Kisai, he's mostly wearing a cloak, and carrying his magic staff with him. And if not a cloak, then either some baggy clothing, or girls' clothing. ^^;;

Now, here's a few sample pictures of Kisai from my horrible art.

ImageImage

Wearing his usual gray cloak, and you can see that hoods don't really get along with his spikey hair. It's long too, by the way. Long, spikey-haired. And moving on, I have a few cosplay images I did for Kisai. Remember, he's a gamer, and he's lived on Earth for awhile, so it's in-character. ^^; Besides, I put forth MY desires and dreams onto Kisai. ;.; Wish I could cosplay these characters...

First, Yuna. ^_^ She was the first character I had Kisai cosplay. I then got a bit braver, and moved on to MORE characters...

Quite possibly one of my favorite images. ^^ Kinda works well, considering Aeris is a magic user, and so's Kisai.

I have no idea what to say about this one, except that it strikes me in a way I can't describe... Notice that for Tifa here, and Aeris above, I got Kisai's long hair in the same style those two girls wear their hair. ^_~

And here's Kisai when he uses his magic to transform himself into a girl! ^_^ Kinda familiar of his male form, and yet obviously not. ^^;; Fingers are kinda pointy, but... EVERYTHING could've been improved. Outfit, hair, everything, but... There you have it. ^^;

Now you know what Kisai looks like! ^_^ Wish I had better pictures to show off, but such is my talent... ;.; Or lack of...
Kisai
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Beyond » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:03 pm

Your art is pretty. And thats a intersting character.
Beyond
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted