Within the mind of the Stellar

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Within the mind of the Stellar

Postby Stellar » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:22 am

From the Birth of Nekkidism I present,

Maiden Jewel
Age: 28 (Should be well weathered, but not too old, right? >.>)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 112
Eyes: Cobalt Blue
Hair: Once a passionate red, but the sun bleached it to a unique reddish-pinkish-orange. When let down it reaches the middle of her back, but Jewel's hair is normally pinned up in an intricate fasion.
Skin: Lightly Tanned
Personality: Optomistic, caring, and trustworthy
Build: Slender
Clothing: Fitting peach robes that can easily be taken off for battle or spurr of the moment needs. Underneath the robes is a tight cloth wrap that is very light and allows quick movement. It is decorated with Nekkidism symbols in contrasting midnight blue and off white.
Weapon: Prefers dual bushidos, but is also skilled with spears and bows (I'd assume her accuracy would be better then a 'dead eye' archer from the maiden's exceptional sences).
Family/History: (Arg I didn't mean to turn this into a detailed story, but it just kinda happened x_x Twards the end I also realized how silly this kinda is XD Referring to a deiety as Nekkid from this point on shall make me giggle XD Or, I'm just in such a desperate need for sleep that it seems funny >.> And... After re-reading this... I really hope I'm not being too bold with my words, anything can be changed if it doesn't follow what you've set up Nikkou =D)

Jewel's family was nothing special, they lived in a small village and had enough to be happy. Her mother, Helena, had always warned of the capitol and the mindless praising that occurred there to the God of the Fuku. Her older brother, Erastus, always teased and joked about Jewel like any elder sibling would do, and often spent most of his earlier years with friends. Her father, Myron, dissapeared when she was a teen for no apparant reason.

Few rumors spread about his dissapearence relating to the new religion that was slowly gaining momentum at the time. Helena researched Nekkidism, not of superstition, but to know for sure if there was any sort of material relating it to abductions or dissapearences. Nothing could be found identifying the rumors as true, but after reading into it so much Helena began accepting the words she unconsiously memmorized.

Erastus made it clear to his mother that he wanted nothing to do with what she was beginning to accept as her religion. Jewel was Helena's apprentice from the start, really wanting to see her father again. Being young Jewel absorbed all the information her mother gathered and accepted it with few questions.

Not a year later, plans for a Nekkid shrine was being put forward and needed people with enough knowledge of the religion to help keep up the shrine and attempt to spread Nekkidism beyond the small groups that had adopted it. To say the least, Helena stepped forward, and did her part at the shrine. It was said that she did such an amazing job she had been blessed by the great Nekkid herself.

After years of growth and support, the now popular Helena was killed by a rogue group of Fuku Knights in hopes to get back on the good side of the capitol. The group was swiftly killed by other guards and maidens in the shrine. After weeks of mourning, Jewel willingly took her mother's place. Slowly more years passed and few other minor attacks were made on the temple. And while Jewel always did her part and kept cheerful she had a much harder time keeping in touch with the remainder of her family.

Erastus slowly began loathing the friction Nekkidism was creating, making him distant from his sister. He moved and settled down a few towns away from the shrine with his wife. They're expecting a child in four months and couldn't be happier.

To this day Jewel does the best she can to live up to how great of maiden her mother had been. And though it was once painful to think of her mother Jewel doesn't think of her death anymore, only fond memmories of her mother.
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted