Miyuki......a history with lot of penguins....

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Miyuki......a history with lot of penguins....

Postby Miyukicl » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:40 pm

The wind and the snow hit the old penguin's temple in the remote Terra Australis . Miyuki close of the chimeney play with some penguins...soon it's penguins sleep tired of play all the day. A little and melancolic smiley is draw in her face..walk to her room in silence and open her little treasure's trunk ...There is IA her lovely intelligent assitent - make up-pc , The mystical penguin armor...and one necklace..with a big red heart...in it writeen the words "No me olvides" ( please dont forget me) the memory of Miyuki begin new to try of remember some new detail of her mysterious past
"Dont worry...someday find the path to home Sayako....." *sigh*
" In this world feel so free...really is increidble that it not be my born home...What is my born's world???. Still save in my mind little pics of a strange world..a blue world"
Miyukicl
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Miyukicl » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:54 pm

Like other days...Miyuki try of rewiew some of her data for find some new info ...
" Maybe could obtain something new clue...."

Name : Miyuki Invers

" Really i dont know my last name but the people that find me so two years ago speak of that fall of one " Inverso Portal" then they begin to call me Miyuki Invers..is curious i dont remember my last name but clear remember my name Miyuki is so me...so own ^^ *gigle* "

" Mmmm when they find me i haved 15 ..then they nice invited me to enter to penguin's temple... with others girls sometimes feel blush when must share our daily experiences...i dont know why...i feel so newbie....if haved 15 years live like a normal girl before of fall in this portal Why then all it is so new for me?....."

Height :5" 5'

Eyes : Brown

Hair : Long black hair

"sometimes love change hair styles....^^"

(to be continued)
Miyukicl
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Miyukicl » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:41 pm

meanwhile take a ice cream coffe , is a good moment for look some of my treasures....

Items :

Penguin's plushies

"^^ are nice for gift to my friends"

Priestress Bacle

" A priestress not must exit of her temple without this item "

*I.A (Intelligent Asistent)

" Multiple diccionary, asistent and make up purse...could be best if it will have more IA (inteligent
Artificial)

Sayako's Sacred Sword

" Feel well have it ...i dont know why...."

Penguin Armor and Battle Porcupine

" Only in case of emergency...I love the peace ^^"

(To be continued)
Miyukicl
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Miyukicl » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:29 pm

Meanwhile still fall the snow , Miyu practice some of her battle skills ( yes..she have battle skills)

Penguin Rain : ^_^ Literally...fall penguins from the sky..may be not do much damage...but can confuse much...

Yuriel's Call : If I not wish fight can call to Yuriel my penguin's Warrior-Knight not is very good but help me a lot about all when are group of enemys

Ice Shield : ^^ have a penguin's temple , must know some about the ice truly???

Ice Ball : A few of my soul a few of ice...poor troll when recieved it lol

Ice Storm : More soul more ice..more damage mwa hahahahahaha, ejem sorry ^^ i forget that i'm a priestress *giggles*

Synchro : My super ..ultra ..own and major power, it cost literrally huge energy for me consist basically in alter the reality for a few seconds..in few words put sea where exist earth...or some silly and crazy stuff appear of the nothing....the problem is that sometimes is some ramdom and not control is much
(to be Continued)
Miyukicl
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted