Airimil Liliana Eldamri Xolarin (yeah, good long elven name)

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Airimil Liliana Eldamri Xolarin (yeah, good long elven name)

Postby kaylatgsunshine » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:21 am

Name: Airimil Liliana Eldamri Xolarin
Race: 1\2 High Elf, 1\2 Drow GOD!!! (and i did play it from a mortal and earned godhood)
Game: 3rd Edition Dungeons and later converted to HackMaster as an NPC for the game that I'm currently running
Plane of Origin: Forgotten Realms (AKA The Fading Realms in HM)
Classes and LV: (3e DND) Wild Mage 60\Scorcer(ess) 25\Wild Mage 20\Fighter 3\ Theif 5 (HackMaster) Wild Mage 77\HackMage 10

Story: I started playing Airimil/Liliana as a 3rd lv mage that was the crown prince of the elven kingdom before the fall of Evermeet. When he was just a baby his kingdom was attacked and his parents hid him away with the Magister so their enemies wouldn't find him. The Magister decided to hide the young prince even further by slapping a "Braclet of Gender Bending" on him thus turning the prince into a princess. She showed a great talent for the chaotic forces of wild magic, and struck out on her own starting an adventuring career at the tender age of 30 (quite young for an elf, approx 13 in human years). After about 5 years in real-time my GM decided to run the world throug a third Time of Troubles (if you're unfamiliar with FR, read up on it, it's a great setting). After all of this went down, Liliana saw the opportunity to step into the post of Goddess of Magic, thus being the first wild mage to hold that position. Upon becoming a goddess, the curse\blessing of ghe braclete ras lifted, and to Liliana's shock, she became a he again with all knowlege of what happened. I retired airimil as a PC at that point (except for the random gods game that a friend runs) and only use him\her as an NPC in my hackmaster game. He spends his goddly free time reading The Wotch on the internet and it shows in game. He'll pop in, give the PCs a helpful hint, Ka-Girl somone whe he ka-poofs out again. I don't know you guys will fund this as funny as i do, but you need to see the face of my VERY male players when i turn them into a buxom blonde with a cha of 30 and an int of 5.
without light there can be no darkness
with out good, there is no evil
kaylatgsunshine
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to MSF's Most Wanted