about time I wrote these things down...

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

about time I wrote these things down...

Postby Jennifer Anikerina » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:39 pm

and now... for all my characters.. well.. all the ones that deserve mentioning.. if I did all that were in my warehouse/orphanarium of a brain, I would be at this all year...
anywho... first on the list...
Jennifer Anikerina
Height: 6'3"
Weight: ~145 without any alterations.
Hair: Normally dark brown with silver streaks, but will often turn pure silver. Hair is kept very long.
Eyes: normally gold/hazel, but can turn to pure silver, just like the hair.
Species: Trinis-Maras/Aeternal. She is an Aeternal that has been augmented with Trinis-Maras nanites.
Origins: Terra (aka Earth)
Job(s): Co-Owner/BarMistress of Chris's Bar.

Jennifer chose the path of an Aeternal when Kerina offered her hand. Embracing her new self, she quickly augmented herself with the nanites of the Trinis-Maras, and joined Chris in the running of his bar.
As a member of the Order of the Blue Rose, Jennifer downplays her Aeternal-hood, unless needed. Her augmentations, however, she gladly uses. The nanites afford her a wide variety of abilities, from the breaking down and reconstitution of all forms of matter, to the ability to "phase" into and out of SubSpace, the adopted home of the Trinis-Maras.
The nanites are not without their problems. They are vulnerable to almost all forms of magic, but can block all but the most complex forms of viruses. They do have a limited sentience, making their relationship with Jennifer a symbiotic one.
Jennifer can almost always be found tending Chris's Bar.. or redecorating it.

next character: Lhyrra ^_^
Last edited by Jennifer Anikerina on Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haste makes waste, so I rarely hurry. But if a ferret were about to dart up my dress, I'd run.
Jennifer Anikerina
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Lhyrra Nightfall.

Postby Jennifer Anikerina » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:04 pm

I am Lhyrra Nightfall of the clan Nightfall, and I am immortal... ^_^
Lhyrra Nightfall
Age: appears to be late 20s, actual age is ancient and indeterminate
Height: 5'11
Weight: 150
Hair: Black, falling to just below her shoulders.
Eyes: Golden
Species: Human... she thinks...
Origins: Earth, from really far back in the day...
Job(s): Protect the Black Mirror and reclaim the artifacts of the Nightfall Clan.

Lhyrra, daughter and only child of Grigor and Tiana Nightfall, is believed to be the only pure-blooded member of the Nightfall clan to remain. Learning the family trade of warfare and piracy at a young age, she would often accomany her father and mother into battle. Things changed for the Nightfall clan when Lhyrra was only 13. Her father discovered a tablet, detailing the summoning of a powerful artifact, that would grant immortality and supernatural protection and powers to all who share the summoner's blood. In the ritual, Lhyrra's mother was sacrificed by Grigor as the final summoning of the Mirror. with the Mirror (a piece of what appears to be solid obsidian, or some black metal), Grigor spawned a dynasty of terror amongst his neighboring nations. using the mirror to manufacture arms and armor that were superior and sometimes incincible to the poorly made arms of the day. Grigor's lust for power eventually caused him to be consumed by the mirror, leaving Lhyrra the sole guardian.

Lhyrra's use of the Black Mirror is usually more mundane than her father's use. Its main purpose is the maifestation of Black Rose Manor (the estate that belongs to the Nightfall Clan), and the protection of Lhyrra from most, if not all, harmful influences, including poisons, magics, and physical trauma. Lhyrra has been known to use the power of the Mirror to grant orphans and other "castouts" a new lease on life, though it is often on her terms.

Not much else is known about Lhyrra. Her demenor is usually somber and serious. She seems slow to anger, and is usually in what for her are good spirits. She doesn't seem to exhibit an evilness, per se, but there does appear to be a darker side to her that she tries to keep hidden.
Last edited by Jennifer Anikerina on Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Haste makes waste, so I rarely hurry. But if a ferret were about to dart up my dress, I'd run.
Jennifer Anikerina
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Tejyasn: Avatar of Water.

Postby Jennifer Anikerina » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:15 pm

Tejyasn
Height: 6'0"
Weight: n/a
Hair: Usually a nice aqua blue. When angered will be a brilliant white. Her hair is semi-sentient, an unusual characteristic in any Tajyrian, and is kept at a length of around 20'.
Skin: Normally a deep blue, like cobalt. When angered, will turn to jet black.
Eyes: Normally solid sapphire, and lightly glowing. When angered, will become brilliant white, and glow fiercely.
Species: Tajyrian/Trest'al
Origins: Tajyr, 5th planet around the star Tajyr
Job(s): Special envoy/diplomat to Terra. Special envoy to the Trinis-Maras.

(will edit this post when Tejyasn comes back into the main scene)
Last edited by Jennifer Anikerina on Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jennifer Anikerina
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Ketesh: Avatar of the Forest

Postby Jennifer Anikerina » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:21 pm

Ketesh
Height: 6'0"
Weight: n/a
Hair: in summer it is a vibrant and deep green. In autumn, it turns to shades of gold and red. In winter it is silver/white. In spring it is a light green that darkens as summer approaches.
Skin: normally a light green. in winter it darkens and becomes almost a tan/olive color.
Eyes: Always emerald, and slightly glowing.
Species: Tajyrian/Trest'al
Origins: Tajyr, 5th planet around the star Tajyr.
Jobs: Protect and defend all forests, especially Tajyrian ones. Promote peace, co-operation, and balance.

(will edit when Ketesh is more active.)
Last edited by Jennifer Anikerina on Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jennifer Anikerina
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

The Exile.

Postby Jennifer Anikerina » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:00 pm

Anotam
Height: 5'11
Weight: 155
Hair: Beddish/brown, well kept in a tight ponytail in back.
Eyes: Deep Violet.
Species: D'ni.
Origins: Unknown as of yet.

His history has yet to be written.
Jennifer Anikerina
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to MSF's Most Wanted