Staff of Sweet Clinic

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Staff of Sweet Clinic

Postby SweetSophia » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:23 am

-Name: Sophia Calliope Cassandra Sweet II
-Pseudonyms: Sweet, Sophie, Zophi, Zo
-Job: Counselor
-Race: Metian Empath
-Blood Type: O+
-Ht: 4’5â€
Last edited by SweetSophia on Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:27 pm, edited 27 times in total.
SweetSophia
MSFer
MSFer

Postby SweetSophia » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:11 pm

-Name: Kukiko Kidden
-Pseudonyms: Kuki, Kid Cookie
-Job: Counselor in training
-Race: Metian Empath
-Blood Type: +B
-Ht: (4’5)-(5’2â€
Last edited by SweetSophia on Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:27 pm, edited 22 times in total.
SweetSophia
MSFer
MSFer

Amina

Postby SweetSophia » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:28 pm

-Name: Amina Zuka
-Pseudonyms: Ami, Death Incarnate, Boo
-Job: Shepard of Lost Souls/ Clinic Assistant
-Race: Half Ferryman of the Dead/ Half Human
-Blood Type: AB+
-Ht: 5’ 5’
-Wt: 105
-Skin: Deeply Tanned Peach
-Build: Muscular for her small frame
-Hair: Neck Length Platinum White Hair Parted Over the Right eye.
-Eyes: Right is Green. Left is Brown. She has teardrop tatoos under each.
-Favorite Color: Smelting Iron White
-Favorite Food: Bourbon Chicken
-Hobbies: Reading Murder Mysteries, Watching Surgery Performed, Hanging out on Rooftops to shoot off fireworks
-Powers: Amina has the power to listen and speak to souls and a Magical Scythe that lets her tap into supernatural forces. She can also turn herself into the actual Grim Reaper like being to intimidate when she needs to.
-Origins: After one wild night of hedonism at a beach resort in “Brazilâ€
Last edited by SweetSophia on Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The awakening of the mind gives way to a world of possibilities.
SweetSophia
MSFer
MSFer

Postby SweetSophia » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:50 pm

-Name: Amatrix Althea
-Pseudonyms: Trixie, Matrix
-Job: Nurse
-Race: Angel
-Blood Type: O+
-Ht: 5’9â€
Last edited by SweetSophia on Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SweetSophia
MSFer
MSFer

Postby SweetSophia » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:02 pm

-Name: Nova Darling
-Pseudonyms: Nova
-Job: Research Scientist
-Race: Metian
-Blood Type: AB-
-Ht: 5’7
-Wt: 135
-Skin: Peach & Freckled
-Build: Curvy
-Hair: Long Red and Blue
-Eyes: Unknown
-Favorite Color: Blue
-Favorite Food: Chocolate Mints
-Hobbies: Auto Mechanics, Chemistry, Watching Soap Operas, Video Games
-Powers: Nova is experience is discharging electrical energy from her body. This most often comes out as a bolt of electricity or a flash of light. It should be noted that all the electricity seems to be having small, but adverse effects on certain parts of her brain
-Origins: Nova, like Sophia, grew up in Megado City and went on to attend Megado Academy. Her natural genius and aptitude with machinery earned her a diploma before her first year and she went on to found Maxis Labs, a research laboratory, with aid from the government.
-Clothing: Nova is most often seen with enormous, almost opaque glasses, purple gloves, a white smock, a formal blue shirt, a tie and a skirt. It is unknown whether she has a closet full of outfits as such or if she forgets to change clothes.
-Personality: Nova is a brilliant mind. She is responsible for most, if not all the recent developments in hardsuit and mecha technology. Unfortunately, her work with electronics, as well as overuse of her electrical powers has led to the memory center of her brain burning out. As such, she now has the short-term memory span of a goldfish and frequently forgets names, where she is and what she’s doing. Somehow, she still manages to act out the complex tasks necessary to build complex technology. It should also be noted that although she isn’t a bad person, Nova has the tendency to undervalue the well being of her test subjects/friends/family and does not hesitate to put them in harms way when working. She is known to be somewhat of a romantic and a flirt in social circles, despite her memory.
-Family: Marshall Darling, Janet Darling; Parents.
-Notes: Nova’s eyes have yet to be seen and she is rumored to have one-way mirror glass in her glasses. It is not known if she actually needs to wear glasses either.

Powers
-Tele/Psyc- Telekinesis/Psychokinesis
-Blast- A psychic concussion blast
-Sheild- A Psychic barrier that often manifests as an invisible bubble
-Electrokinesis- In battle electric shock
-Photokinesis- In battle light flash
-Telepathy- Communicating directly with a person’s mind
-Battlesuit-Flight/Jump
Punch
Kick
Block
Fire Bomb
Grappling Hook
Electro Shock

-Inventory
An endless cache of dangerous and sometimes untested super-scientific devices and potions.
SweetSophia
MSFer
MSFer

Postby SweetSophia » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:11 pm

Sophia, the real one.

-Name: Sophia St. Florence
-Pseudonyms: Sophy, Jazz, Jay, Primrose
-Gender: I think I have one of those lying around somewhere...
-Job: Student, Artist, Working with stupid machines
-Race: Black
-Blood Type: Haven't the slightest.
-Ht: 5'10
-Wt: 135 and anyone who tells you different is a lying b@$7a*^!
-Skin: Light Golden Brown
-Build: Well, I like to stay in shape, but I rather don't like building too much muscles.
-Hair: Real is incredibly fuzzy and fluffy, short, mostly seen with black hair that has ginger highlights.
-Eyes: Dark Brown
-Favorite Color: Orange!
-Favorite Food: Teriyaki'd anything
-Hobbies: Writing, Drawring comics, Theater work, Reading, B-Movies, Martial Arts Movies
-Powers: Er, I'm double jointed so I can put my legs behind my head. I can run at speeds approaching someone fast, I have a high metabolism and a ton of energy, My head seems not to take too much damage from collisions for some reason. I can carry a tune, I appear to know martial arts though I haven't had formal training. I can cook any breakfast food imaginable. I'm good with babies and animals.
-Origins: Well, when a man and a woman love each other very much, they use their happy-time to make babies! Then, nine months later it's followed by the angry, shouting "You did this to me!" time when you send the other kids off to Grandmas while the baby come out. That's pretty much it.
-Clothing: Bright colors. Lots of orange white, green and camoflauge. Blues are nice. Insignias for comic books are nifty though I still need a good Batman and Green Lantern shirt. Lots of pants, skirts with stockings or tights so long as I don't have to show too much leg. Stuff I patched together myself.
-Personality: Well, I'm in INFP. I enjoy sweet foods. I'm quiet though if I know you, you will get hugged, tackled and tossed around a bit. I'd like to think I'm artistic and moral. I'm smart, though my mind often gets distracted and I appear ditzy. Also, I get too carried away with my own ideas, my own solutions and defiant individuality that I can often miss the smart and easy solutions to things. I refuse to admit when I wrong at those times too so you better not correct me!
-Family: I got one of those.
-Notes: I've got some of those too.
SweetSophia
MSFer
MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted