Des-master parasol user (and others...)

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Des-master parasol user (and others...)

Postby Nashiko » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:11 pm

Here's my character design page...

Name-Des (isn't real name)
Age-19
Height-5'7''
Weight-155 Lbs
Hair-Long, Fuzzy looking, Brown, Covers eyes
Eyes-Emerald (though you can't see them most of the time)
Build-Slightly slim
Typically wears-An Hawaiian shirt with long, loose jeans and some Japanese clog sandals
Items he has-Scoto, his possesed guitar case, Blitzkrieg, his parasol (has another parasol, but rarely uses it)
Special Abilities-Control over Electricity, mastery of parasol style fighting, able to stay incredibly calm no matter what, slight immunity to magic

Story-When Des was young, he wanted to be a super hero...i mean, who wouldn't? so, while in an exotic pet store with his father, he decided to grab a electric eel in order to gain control or electricity...needless to say, the shock hurt like heck. however, Des held on tight....he got shocked a total of 15 times and somehow survived. while his hands are now scarred by this, he gained control over electricity...somehow.

A few years after that incident, he went to a dojo to learn how to use a sword (so he could be a thunder samurai....). The master, not wanting to give the a kid a sword, instead gave him the closest sword-like thing he had (an umbrella) and told him if he could master using the skills taught at the dojo with that "mystical umbrella" he would teach him how to use a sword....

4 years after that, he was amazed. Des has learned everything that dojo could teach with the umbrella given to him. what shocked him more was that Des had actually taken a liking to using an umbrella as a weapon. Since Des had mastered everything he showed him, the master decided to teach him the "Blade of Justice" style, which was made up of many different techniques for many situations.

another 4 years pass, and Des has mastered almost every techniques of the Blade of Justice style. His master, however, dies in a car accident. Des decides to take up what he knows, and starts out on a journey to uphold the Blade of Justice's ways and help those in need. He also journeys to find someone who can finish his training...and for someone as strong as him to challenge...
(More to be added...)
Last edited by Nashiko on Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plant goddess!
IM me anytime...i get lonely
The Parasol Warrior G.M.D!
Nashiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Nashiko » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:16 pm

since i bet a lot of you are wondering (....maybe 3 or 4 people tops...), here's a bio for Maya

Name-Maya (isn't real name)
age-21
Height-5'11''
weight-"it's a secret"
Hair-Short and Wavy, reddish-brown
eyes-Emerald (wears Red contacts)
build-petite
Typically wears-Black vest with red t-shirt, red ankle long skirt, kung fu slippers
items she has-runed glove, pocket watch with rose design on it

Special abilities-control over luck, magical control of wind, slight hypnotism skills, sixith sense

Story-now...around the time Des got his ability to control lightning, she started getting interested in stuff like magic...and studied it like mad. while des learned how to fight with the parasol, maya learned how to control wind with magic. During all this studying, she mastered her sixth sense and gained incredible magical power.

She continued to master her magical power until Des left on his journey. She then finds it her duty to bring him back, though she doesn't know why he left. Along the way, she meets a man with a screw for an eye. He offers to give her the ability to control luck. She takes him up on it, but he takes her ability to feel "love". Since then, her other mission is to find him and get back her "love". She later designs a glove to help her control her new luck ability

Eventually, she finds Des, and discovers why he left. When she can't convice him to come back home with her, she decides to stay with him for two reasons, one she wants to see how good he can get....and two because they both don't know how to get back home from where they are.
Plant goddess!
IM me anytime...i get lonely
The Parasol Warrior G.M.D!
Nashiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted