Kuroken

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Kuroken

Postby Kuroken DB » Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:29 pm

Gender: Male (term must be used loosely, PM me for details)
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair: Red, with streaks of white and blonde
Eyes: Black
Race: Dhampir/Demon
Powers: Regenerative (to an extent, in other words if you chop something OFF, it stays OFF unless he quickly holds it together until it can fuse back on). Vampiric speed/agility (about the equivalent of catlike speed/agility).
Weaknesses: Direct sunlight causes migraines. Christian symbols burn his skin (same goes for holy water and all that stuff).

Background:

A long time ago, when I was heavy into RPing, a friend of mine and I came up with two new characters. Kuroken here is one of them. He is the son of Alucard (the Hellsing series) and the she-demon from Demon City Shinjuko. Kuroken was left to his own devices, his mother had no use for him and his father had no idea he existed. He seems to have inherited his father's short spurts of berserkerness, but they're nowhere near the power that Alucard himself wields. He has never had any friends, anyone when he was younger who grew to like him at all would change their mind the minute they learned who his parents were. Having heard the legends surrounding his half-brother, the Vampire Hunter D, he seeks him out. He always seems to be at least ten steps behind D, but he has picked up quite a bit from those who have met the vampire hunter, and a very strict code of honor is one thing he has picked up.

If anyone wants more information, I'll be happy to send pages and pages of info LOL. Just PM or IM me ^_^
-Kuroken

Check out the test to find out who you are!
Kuroken DB
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to MSF's Most Wanted