Terra

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Terra

Postby Christina Anikari » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:39 am

Race: Fire demon
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130 lb
Hair: Shoulder-length, dirty blonde hair that isn't really held in any way.
Eyes: A muddy, brownish green color
Powers and skills: An ability to summon fire at will, great knowledge about the history of her homeworld, skill at theoretical poltics.
Weaknesses: Lack of focus and conviction makes her rather bad at actually getting anything done.

Personality: Terra tends to think, or perhaps more precisely she thinks constantly and about everything. As a continuation of this she goes about just about everything rationally, even things that are best left to emotions. It often gives her problems when being engaged in social activities as she will spend more time thinking about what the best course of action would be and less actually doing anything. Still she has got a passionate side she hold strong political views and are often quite happy to share them. These views are quite often termed negatively as things she isn't, so her expressing them more often takes the shape of rants against someone or another than as actually expressing her own beliefs. Figuring out her own beliefs about not only politics but the world at large is further troubled by her constant second-guessing of herself and finding all sorts of inconsistencies and flaws in whatever idea she tries to hold. A craving for acceptance and attempts to fulfill her own morals have led her to take a rather extreme stand towards morality most of the time. While this means that she is generous, tolerant and caring for all people it can also make her a pain to be around as she tries to make others uphold the same standards as herself and often tries to stop minor injustices.

Background: Originally Terra was known as Torm, a young man from an obscure world. From an early age he showed a remarkable aptitude for remembering trivia and facts and a great interest in the history of the world. However as he grew he found himself increasingly outside the norm of the people of his age in his world due to his peculiar interests. Living in a rather poor environment several of the other kids as well as teachers and other authorities saw it as a mandate to bully him and instead of reacting by conforming it made him take pride in his differences and live them more out than he would have otherwise. This both led to worse bullying and more general ostracization even from those who didn't bully him. As time went on he grew more and more disillusioned with the society and people of his world and he increasingly started to yearn for a way to escape it and a place where he could be himself without people telling him how he should be and at the same time his only firm conviction, the one that said that nobody deserved to be treated poorly withour truly having done anything horrible to others. When he heard about of MSF he knew that it was his chance to get away from where he was and find acceptance. As it went he managed to find the place without even looking, he went out of the door to go to school one day and suddenly he was somewhere else with no way to get back. Fortunately this place was indeed MSF and it was more or less as he had hoped. At least it would have been had it not been for the various wierd stances of the locals and he had to spend significant time trying to dodge their various attempts at changing him to fit their views. One of them, Hikari Oblivion, finally succeeded when she managed to transform him into a female fire demon. In this form he took the name of Terra to have a female sounding name while he was in that form. Eventually she grew to like it and signed a contract with Puni to make it permanent.

Normal looks

I am aware that the presence of this seal grants Joseph Fanning ("Wraith-kun") the right to use my character and/or all original works for all current "MSF High" related projects current or future. In the event I am dissatisfied with the portrayal of my original character, I waive my right to pursue legal action or demand reparation.[/url]
Christina Anikari
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted