Yuriel

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Yuriel

Postby Miyukicl » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:11 pm

Name: Yuriel Antirroman
Title: Penguin Knight froom Penguintropia
Species: Human
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green

Weapon : Tormento de Hielo, a sword that slowly freeze a his enemy

Skills :
Cruz del Sur : Light-Snow storm not very strenght but with a big range of damage

Rangi Synchro : A lite Synchro Version, not always work fine and by few time. Synchro is the power of transform the atoms of some or somebody

Miyuki's Blessing : Yuriel can transform in a penguin ^-^

Pros: Big suport in Battle with lots of enemys
Cons: If use much his power can activate the soul's curse

Background: His Mentor Abster ( Powerful Miyuki's Guardian), vanished of Penguintropia in suspects form, Miyuki then send to Yuriel a try of find to him. The people fear that Abster is turnig evil.
By other part Yuriel have a sad familiar's treasure "Soul's Curse Gem"
this gem must is ALWAYS near of Yuriel or could free the soul of a poweful evil Warrior-prietress Kalendria. If Yuriel use much his skills the gem (whileis it in his power) could be activate and united the two souls by a time...so the evil of Kalendria...disapear...in big part

Name: Yurilendria
Title: Homeless cute Soul
Species: Human
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Weapon : Soul's Curse gem . Could absorb memories of her enemys
Skills

Soul Buster : Energy ball that dont hurt the body but yes the soul of her enemy

Kalendria pray : Call to her old friends the Zombi's penguins, for help to her in some works....

Yuriel memories : With the midle of Yurilendre's Soul is Yuriel can do the same skills but are more week
Miyukicl
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Miyukicl » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:15 pm

I am aware that the presence of this seal grants Joseph Fanning ("Wraith-kun") the right to use my character and/or all original works for all current "MSF High" related projects current or future. In the event I am dissatisfied with the portrayal of my original character, I waive my right to pursue legal action or demand reparation.
Miyukicl
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted