Idea's Half-Developed Ideas

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Idea's Half-Developed Ideas

Postby MisplacedIdea » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:55 pm

Might as well join this as well...here's my "base" character. My main RP character will follow in another post.

Name: Idea/Idelia
Species: Human
Height: 5'10" (male) / 5'7"(female)
Weight: 130 lbs (male ) / 115 lbs (female)
Build: Thin (male) / Feminine (Idelia)
Hair: Brown, very short (male) / Blonde, relatively long (female)
Eyes: Green
Common Attire: Dark green t-shirt, black jeans, sneakers, and navy blue baseball cap (when female, clothing is slightly altered to fit the body).

Family: Unknown.
Adoptive Family: None, thus far.

Weapons: The Bat - a normal Nerf bat. Idea's not exactly the richest guy on the planet.

Profession: Not applicable, although subject to change...

Miscellaneous Equipment: Giant Purple Ray of Happiness? - An orbital laser cannon that Idea began work on, but ran out of money before it could be completed. It is thus inactive, and its completion remains in question. It's controlled by the Stereotypical Big Red Button, which is also inactive at current. It should be noted that the Ray is not guaranteed to cause happiness of any sort, and is likely expected to create the opposite.

Pictures:
-Idea http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/MisplacedIdea/Characters/Idea/Idea.jpg
-Idelia http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/MisplacedIdea/Characters/Idelia/ideliadrawing.jpg - by Kumi.

Bio:
Idea's just a relatively normal guy who wandered into Emeseff one day and decided to stick around for reasons unknown even to him. Aside from being relatively skilled at baseball and video games, as well as having an encyclopedic knowledge of useless data and a somewhat solid grasp of engineering, Idea lacks any sort of magic or supernatural abilities. He is usually relatively laid-back, and is not usually known for outbursts of emotion. While at Emeseff, Idea has taken a liking to a specific female form that he was transformed into at one point, and has come to see it as his "normal" female form, even though he's not necessarily a fan of being in said body. He has dubbed that form "Idelia". He tends to be rather non-confrontational, but can sometimes change his tune when bored. Idea's currently undergoing training from Helel in speed and combat, but has not gained proficiency yet.

I am aware that the presence of this seal grants Joseph Fanning ("Wraith-kun") the right to use my character and/or all original works for all current "MSF High" related projects current or future. In the event I am dissatisfied with the portrayal of my original character, I waive my right to pursue legal action or demand reparation.

(Not like Wraith knows me or would ever use my characters in any way...but he can if he wants to. It'd be cool to see, at least. This also applies to any other characters I post here, unless I state otherwise in their post.)
Last edited by MisplacedIdea on Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
The truth is out there...it just might not be the one you're looking for.
MisplacedIdea
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby MisplacedIdea » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:11 pm

Another character...this one hasn't been introed yet, sadly...but I'll post him anyways.

Name: Lucas Endrit
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 157 lbs
Species: Human
Hair: Reddish brown
Eyes: Gray

Bio:
Lucas Endrit was originally a treasure hunter from a world known as Zunaran, generally reknowned for its many ruins. Born and raised by his parents in a loving but busy household, Lucas was afflicted from a young age with a strong wanderlust. When he graduated from school, Lucas set out to explore the ruins in the mountains near his hometown. When he found a small statuette with unusual markings on it, Lucas decided to search the world for more treasure.

Three years later, Lucas had begun to grow relatively skilled in the treasure hunting field, travelling the world in search of expensive, magical, or just unusual artifacts. While on a journey into a recently discovered ruin, Lucas took a break to examine his latest haul of goods. After separating the artifacts into several piles, Lucas began to examine the closest object, an ornate runed broadsword. Lacking any sort of innate magical ability, Lucas was unable to deduce what the sword's use was. Almost immediately afterwards, his attention was caught by a golden statue, one that had been located in the middle of the treasure room. Placing the sword in his lap, he reached over for the statue. Almost immediately after he touched the statue, it began to glow. With a flash of white light, Lucas realized he was no longer in the ruins. When the light cleared, Lucas was sitting in an area that he didn't recognize, left with only the clothes on his back, his backpack full of travelling gear, the broadsword on his lap, and the statue. He had been transported to the MSF world, with no evident way of getting home. Thus, he began to wander, searching for something that would be able to return him home, or at the very least some treasure that could keep him occupied.

Personality:
Lucas is generally a nice guy, although he can be a bit of a showoff when he finds something new that he finds interesting. His dimensional "displacement" has left him rather overwhelmed, however. Lucas is afflicted with insatiable wanderlust, and is often very impatient and jumpy, being unable to contain himself at the chance to go out and explore. Even in this new world, his treasure hunting instincts have not been dulled, and he is often searching for something, even if he isn't moving around.

Abilities:
Lucas' primary strengths are in logic, deduction, and survival, and he is a skilled tracker. He is somewhat competent with blades and firearms, having been forced on more than one occasion to defend himself, but he is not a master of any weapons. Most of his equipment was left behind in the teleportation. Lucas lacks any innate magical powers, but several artifacts he has procured over the years have granted him some abilities. He wears a ring on his hand that can conjure a bolt of lightning, but it must recharge for a day after being used. He also has several smaller trinkets in his backpack of unknown origin, some magical and some non-magical. With time or training, he could possibly become able to access these items' powers. His broadsword may also be enchanted, but he lacks the power to activate it.

Appearance (picture coming...soon?):
A human male of average height and a slightly above-average build, Lucas fits the bill of an adventurer quite well. Lucas is often clothed in a black jacket, a brown shirt and blue working jeans, but he has also been seen in regular travelling clothes from time to time. He has short, but somewhat spiky and unkempt reddish-brown hair and unusually grayish green eyes. For an adventurer who is always on the move, Lucas always tries to keep himself clean-shaven, and his skin is tanned from many hours in the sun. He is always carrying his backpack, which is filled with various travelling supplies and a few smaller artifacts that he had been carrying with him at the time of his displacement, and he carries the runed broadsword with him as well.
MisplacedIdea
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby MisplacedIdea » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:58 pm

Basic Details
Name: Gaheris Iridiol, although there are rumors that this is a pseudonym.
Species: Silver Dragon
Height: 6'6"
Weight: Unknown, refuses to tell.
Build: Athletic, but slightly lanky
Hair: Red, reaches to mid-back with a silver streak beginning to develop above his left eye.
Eyes: Emerald green
Common Attire: Forest green jacket with golden sun and flame patterns, red undershirt, dark green jeans, and white shoes. Often seen with large, silver feathered wings, but has appeared without them on many occasions.
Dragon Form: Has not been sighted yet at MSF, will be updated if and when the form is accessed.

Family:
Direct Relatives: Several siblings, whereabouts currently unknown. Parents (adoptive and birth) all deceased.
MSF Adoptive Family: None.

Weapons:
Gaheris' Katana: A nondescript katana of high craftsman's quality, Gaheris uses this as his main weapon. It has no innate magical abilities, but is still relatively sharp. It can be imbued with electrical or void energy if needed, but repeated usage of that skill requires the sword be repaired.
Himself: Being a silver dragon, Gaheris has the ability to manipulate his body's makeup into that of pure silver. He can morph his arms or hands into blades, and perform many other alterations to his physical form. He is also skilled in a martial art known as the Art of the Water Dragon, which involves a variety of different means of disabling opponents.

Profession:
Gaheris is a Jumper, a being who traverses dimensions using self-created portals. He is generally simply looking for something to occupy his time, but will take some mercenary jobs, provided they fit his moral standards.

Skills:
Combat: He has mastered several forms of armed and unarmed combat, despite the fact that he does not like to fight unless he has to. His weapons of choice are his fists and his katana. Gaheris was trained in the usage of a halberd as a child, but his adoptive father's treasured polearm was destroyed in battle and he swore off ever using one again unless circumstances required he take it up once more. He is trained in a martial art that he aided in the creation of known as the Art of the Water Dragon, and holds a high place in the school's heirarchy. When disarmed, Gaheris often uses a variety of Water Dragon techniques.
Technology: He is incredibly skilled with building and repairing machinery, but cannot drive or pilot any sort of vehicles. The reason for this is unknown, as Gaheris refuses to speak on it.
Magic: In the magical realm, Gaheris is very skilled at controlling llightning, his innate element, and can in fact channel lightning into his body to replenish energy, although magical energy is harder for him to absorb. He is also incredibly knowledgeable in the field of dimensional magics, being able to create portals, scry dimensions for familiar astral signatures, and several other things. Other elements and schools of magic either do not interest him, or he has not been presented with the opportunity to study them yet. He has expressed some interest in studying transformative magic, but exhibits no drive to actually learn it.

Personality:
Gaheris is generally warm-spirited and polite, most of the time acting exactly as he appears, a 25-year-old man who's seen his fair share of atrocities in the world. However, beneath that facade dwells a much older and more experienced being who tries to hide his knowledge from the world in fear that it might someday be misused. Being a dragon, Gaheris rarely lies, and in the situation that he may have to lie, he often ends up masking the truth with riddles or unclear wording as opposed to out and out lying. He also has a tendency to speak his mind without thinking it over completely, often leading to some uncomfortable or awkward situations. Gaheris does not discriminate by race, sharing a generally neutral opinion on almost all species, although he aims slightly towards dislike of demons, accepting the fact that while some demons can be perfectly civil and good, most tend to be evil, and thus get in his way. Gaheris is strongly moral, and refuses to partake in any actions that may harm innocents. He will kill if he has to, but convincing him that it is the correct choice of action is a very daunting task. Finally, Gaheris is very easily bored, viewing stagnation as a bane and he will often do anything he can to avoid it.

-Addendum A: Gender-
Gaheris, due to a curse given to him by a demon god several years ago, has an unstable gender. A trigger placed in his mind, when activated, will cause him to become female. In this manner, it can also be used to change him back to his male form. When in female form, Gaheris' personality remains unchanged, but he loses roughly a foot of height, and he slims down considerably. The change also results in accelerated hair growth, much to Gaheris' dismay. The trigger cannot normally be activated by anyone but Gaheris himself, but skilled mental mages, telepaths, and spirit wielders can also reach it. Gaheris has grown tolerant of this curse, provided he initiates the changes himself, and has learned how to act convincingly feminine if the need arises, although he will oftain complain afterwards.

Reference Pictures:
Male (subject to change): http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/M ... school.jpg
Female (subject to change): http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/M ... katana.jpg

[Backstory to be added in a later post, due to its extreme long-ness.]
MisplacedIdea
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to MSF's Most Wanted