Thorn - Demon Hunter

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Thorn - Demon Hunter

Postby Thorn » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:54 pm

Age-23ish
Race- Thorn Elemental
Height- 6'0
Weight- Unknown
Hair- Short and very loose and green when in human form. Long and green when going Hybrid. Thorns for hair when completly Elemental.
Eyes- Emerald Green
Likes- Challenges, Humor, Mountain Dew, Swearing, His staff/mentor Leath
Dislikes- Giving Up, Gun users, Armor
Strengths- Insane constitution and determination, Leath, Control of thorns and turning his body completly into thorns (which can be used as a slight form of teleportation)
Weakness- Stubbornness, Lack of Strategy, Easily Angered
Weapon-Thorns, Leath (Staff)

History-

Jeth Thorn was born an orphan and taken in at an early DHA( Demon Hunter Academy, then just a simple monastary that worked to destroy Demons) Where the strange greenhaired child. There he learned the skills necessary to hunt demons, including physical conditioning and the use of o-fuda's. Quickly Jeth rised through the ranks and became the second best in the monastary, although being known to quickly start fights with the others. He trained with the only person ahead of him, Leath. The 2 quickly became as close as brothers, as Leath taught Thorn many secrets.
One day, A mysterious assignment came up as Leath and Thorn were assigned to attack a powerful demon. As the demon appeared, the 2 fought the demon, but it was soon obvious he was just playing with the 2 young hunters. Eventually the demon killed Leath, in front of Thorn's eyes. A hatred not known to regular humans spawned in Thorn, causing him to black out as an animalistic scream raged in his mind.

Coming to, Thorn found himself in a forest miles away from the battle, his clothes tattered, Thorn only came to the conclusion that he either ran away or the demon decided to let him live to suffer more. Thorn screamed loudly in his rage and this soon attracted the attention of a demon, hoping for an easy prey. But defenseless and weak, Thorn decided to accept his death, as images of Leath's death went through his mind. The images brought again the same rage as before and soon Thorn noticed his emotions caused him to grow many times his size and become a being of all Thorns, quickly skewering the demon easily. When thorn returned human, he realized why this had happened. He was an elemental. Trying to figure out what was happening, Thorn took refuge in a nearby cave. Inside the cave was a green staff with a wicked edge stuck onto the wall. Thorn felt Leath's presence inside the staff and he claimed it as his own. Thorn does not know whether the staff is indeed harboring the spirit of Leath, but he'd rather not know the truth.

Thorn soon joined the DHA which had grown over the years. Now an academy to train mercenaries who hunt demons. Hoping his training and killing of powerful demons would lead him to the demon who killed Leath, Thorn trained himself to the point of collapsing every time. Over time Thorn learned to control his elemental side more and more, even to the point of being able to go half human, half elemental. With revenge on the young man's mind, Thorn hopes one day he will gain the strength to avenge Leath.

I am aware that the presence of this seal grants Joseph Fanning ("Wraith-kun") the right to use my character and/or all original works for all current "MSF High" related projects current or future. In the event I am dissatisfied with the portrayal of my original character, I waive my right to pursue legal action or demand reparation.
Huggbees!
Thorn
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted