Akemi - Maiden worshipper, Maou-hopeful, bane of malekind

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Akemi - Maiden worshipper, Maou-hopeful, bane of malekind

Postby Ninian » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:25 pm

There is stuff in here that won't make sense to people who are new to MSF -- Ovalisks and Aeternalae -- but I promise to explain stuff if asked (at least in relation to Akemi).

This is more than anyone could have wanted to know about Akemi, but here goes:

Age - Teenageternal (in the millenia by now, she lost track)
Race - Aeternalae, Mazoku-derived
Home - The Demon Realm of Makai
Height - 5'6
Weight - Fluctuates (Aeternalae are only half-physical)
Build - Big-boned, but proportionally leaves the impression of being petite
Hair - Deep cobalt blue, with spiky bangs and back.
Eyes - Purple (no, they don't change color)
Likes - Ambition, courage, maidenly things, empathy, getting her way
Dislikes - Weaklings, cowards, things un-maidenly, "uninformed evil", not getting her way
Powers - Maiden creation, Demonology/Curses, Necromancy
Weapon - Naginata (Japanese glaive with a feminine reputation)

"Specialty" TF transformation victims - Feminine inanimate. Soul fabric and statues.

History: Akemi is a second generation Aeternal to be born in Makai, the realm of the Mazoku (Demons). Her past in Makai and with the Mazoku has been mostly in mystery, but it's suspected she played the role of a scout and scholar for a faction before moving on.

===

Akemi is basically one of the Aeternalae raised among the Mazoku and had grown up to believe that humans are toys and playthings since they often aren't as outwardly powerful as a Demon. She was raised to believe her role in life was defeating her rivals in Makai on the road to become Maou, dominate humans on Ningenkai (any realm that they exist on), and to promote femininity as the only viable option for existence. Her prejudices have been challenged many times, however, and she's come to be a bit more amiable and less hardheaded -- she entertains the company of men where before it was impossible for a man to even approach her without her attempting to reshape him into a more maidenly form with her inherently dark power. In fact, it's hard nowadays to provoke her into doing such and she tends to be unpredictable with her transformation magic (though showing weakness of character is still one's best bet).

Akemi often claims to be the most dark creature to exist, and often attaches "Maou" to herself as a title even though she hasn't yet claimed her own Makai and no Demon army claims her their queen. It could have to do with Akemi's eccentric beliefs in being the ultimate form of darkness -- she considers kindness, a certain level of empathy, and even a degree of mercy to be powerful weapons indispensable for someone wanting to defeat hero figures and bring about an era of dark rule. She considers villainous figures who rely on the suffering of others to be unprofessional "uninformed evil".
Understandably, few Mazoku agree with her viewpoint (though there have been Maou in Makais across the multiverse who have become powerful through such values). She seems totally oblivious to her lack of support, however, and continues to pose and pomp. Such as with this post, which is way longer than it needs to be.

She's always working on a project of some sort, and is known for jumping the gun with them and promoting things loudly when the slightest thing goes the right way. She's been last seen in an interdimensional school, but for what purpose only she knows...

I am aware that the presence of this seal grants Joseph Fanning ("Wraith-kun") the right to use my character and/or all original works for all current "MSF High" related projects current or future. In the event I am dissatisfied with the portrayal of my original character, I waive my right to pursue legal action or demand reparation.
Last edited by Ninian on Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

the bug bites

Postby Mr. Critick » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:35 am

hmmmm, interesting favor and thought out. Though there seems to be some lines in there to suggest that she can get over her head. Especailly with calling herself Maou. Though I suppect that other Maous don't really see Akemi as a threat.

Besides the Necromancy what purpose besides favor is having a Nekomata for a mother and what of the father, I read a bit about Eternals but i still going to ask if Akemi had a father and what happen to him if she did?
Mr. Critick

Postby Ninian » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:40 am

hmmmm, interesting favor and thought out. Though there seems to be some lines in there to suggest that she can get over her head. Especailly with calling herself Maou. Though I suppect that other Maous don't really see Akemi as a threat.

They see her for what she is -- a poseur. One with potential, but is too caught up with her own sense of ego to be a true threat. The fact she actually believes kindness and other traditional "Un-Demon" values to be a strength gives them even more reason to dismiss her (though that could wind up costing them if I'm right). And as for getting in over her head... boy, that's true even in real life. I'm so freaking stupid sometimes.

Besides the Necromancy what purpose besides favor is having a Nekomata for a mother and what of the father, I read a bit about Eternals but i still going to ask if Akemi had a father and what happen to him if she did?

Well, it gives Akemi some leeway with cats as well. Mostly it exists as a counter-balance to her, a reminder that there are beings besides her kind, because if she ignores it, it claws to the surface angrily. However, this is unusual even within Mazoku-Aeternalae circles, even with those descended from former non-Aeternalae. I figure that side of her has something important to tell her, and is trying to communicate the only way it can: fighting and screeching.

As for her father? Truthfully, I didn't think this out enough and you were right to call me on it. Though I imagine her family to this point has composed entirely of Aeternalae* to this point so she'd have two mothers.

* My policy with Aets and pregnancy and how they could do it to each other is "Top Secret", considering they don't have the plumbing being only half-physical.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Amber » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:15 am

Akemi wrote:As for her father? Truthfully, I didn't think this out enough and you were right to call me on it. Though I imagine her family to this point has composed entirely of Aeternalae* to this point so she'd have two mothers.

* My policy with Aets and pregnancy and how they could do it to each other is "Top Secret", considering they don't have the plumbing being only half-physical.

I have a few suggestions for this Akemi that might fit you if you want to hear them.
Amber
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ninian » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:36 am

^^ PM me, I won't mind.

Just keep in mind I don't make up stuff about my character off the top of my head. I have to "feel" it.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:09 pm

Hm...bump + I like the idea of Mazoku.
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Return to MSF's Most Wanted