My characters...and maybe more of them.

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

My characters...and maybe more of them.

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:58 pm

Might as well put one for my character, and other side.

Name: Hiro Konobu
Class: Healer
Species: Human
Height: 5'4"
Build: More like a cute average style
Hair: Green short spiky hair
Eyes: Red

Pros: A great knowledge of healing magic and white magic spells.
Cons: non-existant close-combat skills, and a big spell leaves him drained.

Clothes: Black slightly torn pants, with brown shoes, a white shirt, and fingerless black gloves.

Weapons/Items: A white staff with a green orb on it, some daggers that can be thrown since he can't fight with them and a flask of water by his side.

Now the other side. (Might change and does not reflect current avvie)

Name: Hira Kanaki (Mainly used)
Class: Archer
Species: Neko
Height: 5'0"
Build: More like a cute petit style
Hair: Blue hair tied in short pigtails
Eyes: Pink

Pros: Great long-range capabilities, and greater agility than in his male form.
Cons: non-existant magic skills, cat-like naiveity and curiousity which tends to get her in trouble every now and then.

Clothes: Blue shorts and shoes with a green shirt, with a brown cat tail and ears poking out.

Weapons: A wodden bow painted white, and short daggers, but however in his female mode can actually use them in some close-range combat and the same flask of water like in the male form.

(Bio to come later and an explaination on the two forms as well)
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Hira Kanaki » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:12 pm

Hiro Konobu has dedicated himself to being a great healer and for his 19 years of age he knows a great amount of healing spells. He started to be a healer at 10 though after seeing his mom performing an act of revival on a dead cat. Though he got made fun of for the fact of wanting be a healer, though for that he learned some healer based offensive magic. (In the area he was at, nearly all healers were women) Although sometimes he doesn’t know when to keep his mouth shut, why because he cursed out a black mage who knew this one technique called. Well for the sake of argument the spell was called “Random Transform” and this in turn how he got cursed with the spell in turn making a lot of his abilities, class, persona, (But only moderately) gets changed because every week due to the spell (Every Monday at 12:01…and random cheesy timing) he becomes a younger neko girl version of himself with a strong ability with archery, hyper, and an unhealthy obsession over cute things.

(More will be added later if the bio is to confusing...and the form explaination is sort of vauge)

I am aware that the presence of this seal grants Joseph Fanning ("Wraith-kun") the right to use my character and/or all original works for all current "MSF High" related projects current or future. In the event I am dissatisfied with the portrayal of my original character, I waive my right to pursue legal action or demand reparation.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu May 04, 2006 12:21 pm

(For use in the "Sonic RP")

Name: Jake "Jade The Cat" Steinfer
Sex: M/F when he entered said game
Birthday: Nov. 7
Race Cat-girl
Appearance: Since she is a catgirl she has the obvious cat like appearence with green fur, and green eyes whenever she takes off her brown glasses, in terms of seeing the eyes better. When it comes to clothes she's usually wearing brown shorts that come up above her knees but not too revealing, she also has a beige tanktop and brownish-beige shoes.
Abilities/Skills: Somehow she has knowledge rivaling that of Tails, in turn she builds a lot of unique distance weapons for use and carries an RGR (That's what it's called) for defense at all times, however she lacks athletic abilties.
Personality: Normally Jade can be either shy or open towards whoever is around, However her creator Jake doesn't like the fact he's now a 10 year old cat-girl, though he's trying to get used to it and find a way out of the game.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Return to MSF's Most Wanted