A loner

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

A loner

Postby MyBaDfUrDaY » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:06 pm

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name: Robert

height: 5'11"

weight: 125 lbs.

Sex: male

AREA

World: ????

Populated By: Humans, Nekos, Demons, Fairies, And a lot more.

APPEARANCE:

Hair Type: Short and brushed back

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Clothing: White shirt under a leather jacket with blue linen jeans with socks and tennis shoes

Looks: skinny

RACIAL:

Race: Special Human
Skin color: Tanned white

ABILITIES:

Ability: Able to generate plasma and unremarkable agility

DEFENSE'S AND WEAKNESS':

Defendable against: physical and elemental attacks while in Plasma mode (will come to that later) and also while in normal state (because of Robert's high agility)

Weak against:physical and elemental attacks in normal state (Robert is still human afterall, so he can be easily wounded)

SKILLS:

Plasma Mode: He starts to generate plasma of pure energy through his body and able to do many feats and his defense and offense rise very high.(Plasma Mode lasts until he uses too much of it or Robert cancels it or get hit by a powerful attack)

(Plasma mode kinda looks like this:Plasma Mode)

(note: deleted plasma discharge mode for making this character less weak)

WEAPONS:

Fists: Good for puching (Robert mostly likes to use his fists and feet)

Feet: Good for kicking

.95 Platinum Magnum Pistol: A platinum pistol with .95 magnum bullets(might not exist in RL but this is fantasy[like those tf guns and others (o_o)]), Robert uses this for far range and would be easier to counter-attack when dodging other weaponry fire

Plasma ball: Robert generates a Plasma ball of pure energy that would bounce on walls for a little bit and then explode.(explosion range depends how much energy Robert takes up to create it)

Plasma Shield: Only used in emergency, Robert generate a barrier around others, which not one of any type of attack can penetrate (impenetrable), lasts only for only 5-10 seconds.

BIOGRAPHYS/STORY OF A PERSON WHO IS ALONE:

(incomplete)

Robert was a lonely child who never knew his parents and never had any friends. He can never tell who was with him and who was against him, but most likely he thought that everyone was against him for being the only child with no parents in the town he was in.

A few years later after the turmoil of being alone, Robert left the town in search of someone who can be with him. Not one person would want to be his friend or a close person.In his possibly late teen years, Robert got used to being alone. He again left the town he was in just for the exploration.

Somewhere underground at the time where Robert was exploring, a scientist was performing an experiment that could benefit the world forever. The project was to extract the pure energy from plasma cells by making it react with some sort of material. The scientist was already performing the experiment until...

Robert was walking in a forest, he was unassure where he was at but didnt care. After a while of walking aimlessly, he found a large tube that reach halfway up a cliff. Robert climbed the cliff and looked down. All of a sudden, a blast of air rose up suprising Robert and letting him fall into the tube and fell on a glass case of what was to be a glass case of plasma cells. The cells were about to be shot with a laser that was supposed to react with them. Instead, Robert accidently swallowed a lot of the cells and the laser shot his body. This cause a reaction in his body, making his arms and legs to go out of control and struck him in the head knocking him out.

When he woke up, Robert found himself in the lab. The lab was completley distroyed and also the scientist was dead.

(to be continued)
Last edited by MyBaDfUrDaY on Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
You are all heroes
MyBaDfUrDaY
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Location: the state where it was supposed to break into two by now

Postby MyBaDfUrDaY » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:18 pm

I am aware that the presence of this seal grants Joseph Fanning ("Wraith-kun") the right to use my character and/or all original works for all current "MSF High" related projects current or future. In the event I am dissatisfied with the portrayal of my original character, I waive my right to pursue legal action or demand reparation.

(the bio/story will become complete in a short while)

(Also: some things have been changed for Roberts sake of not being too weak)

(after you have read the rest of the upcoming bio/story, I will show you some bonus stuff that Robert posesses)
You are all heroes
MyBaDfUrDaY
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Location: the state where it was supposed to break into two by now

Return to MSF's Most Wanted