the voices in my head ._. ssh, they'll hear you.

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

the voices in my head ._. ssh, they'll hear you.

Postby Jeanette » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:40 pm

Name: Jeanette Dianne grave

Race: Snakefox.

Bio/short history: Came from a world of super hero sentai and magical girls, Her parents were the first sentai and magical girl union and she inherited her fathers speed and an innate magical ability from her mother, She was tosses through a portal to MSF while her world was being destroyed by the heartless. Became a snakefox after Hikari gave her a snake tounge and she got herself snake-eyes. Doesn't remember her world.

Apereance: A 4'7" flat chested snakefox girl, has blond hair and red fur. Somehow wears her glasses with ears on her head. Rarely wears clotheing other than her necklace with a tiny guitar on it that she uses to transform into lyrical jean

Other notes: Has a hero complex, will try to save people who are in danger if she can and is also rather cocky in her own abilitys why doing so.
Last edited by Jeanette on Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jeanette
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

the bug bites

Postby Mr. Critick » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:23 pm

hmmmm. Well Age I would think is a bit old. I assume you are a Kitsune which explains the Five tails the mythology Suggest either 100 years or a thousand years per tail. But seeing how you say your character has a maturity of a 4 year old my I suggest dropping down to one or two tails to epress that she is a young Kitsune.

For things to add onto your character might I suggest reading up on Kitsune Myth and legend and see what feels right with you. Usually the main power of kitsune is Illusion but there been a few others suggested in lore.
Mr. Critick

Postby Jeanette » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:12 pm

Name: Kikuchi Eriko

Race: human. =O

Apereance: Is a somewhat busty 17 year old girl, her long hair is kept in a pony tail. She normally wears a black T-shirt with "looking for a japanese boyfreind" written in it in kanji and bellbottoms..<_< >_> Because she's traped in the 80's/70's/60's/whenever's

Bio/short history: This young woman led a rather normal life(Normal of an otaku who manages to actually look *gasp* good!) and has recently moved into her own apartment, her life would have remained normal if she wouldn't have gotten an apartment at MSF and hadn't ran into Jean after she had just arived in MSF, Takeing the young fox-girl in she has had nothing but standard jean crazyness in her life..and other stuff, but mostly jean crazynes.

Other notes: Is leting Jean live in her apartment along with Zinn. Has mastered the art of the naru punch.
Jeanette
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Jeanette » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:26 pm

Name: Zinn harara

Race: His soul is dragonic, his body is human.

Apereance: Is a rather weak looking guy, scrawny and has large round glasses. Is normally seen drunk. Wears sweatpants and a white T-shirt covered by a long sleeved hoodie with the dreamcast symbol on it.

Bio/short hsitory: Is a former golden dragon lord, was involved in a war against demons and dragons. Was killed by an attack from behind by demon and reincarnated human many years later, is still quite powerfull and able to cast a good deal of magic, although he can only cast larger spells a few times every day. Usually relys on his katana the victric. Was turned female by hikari.

Other notes: Can turn half dragon. Lives with Kikuchi and Jean. Is teaching Jean some basic magic.
Jeanette
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted