The Various Incarnations of James Wester (Loid's characters)

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

The Various Incarnations of James Wester (Loid's characters)

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 pm

A list of my characters, mostly for me to keep my information straight. Comments and whatever welcome.

Name: James
Description: A broadshouldered young man, with brown hair and brown eyes. His usual attire consist of brown shoes, blue jeans, and a t-shirt with a jacket on top.
Personality: Composed and gentlemanly. His strength is that he will do everything in his power to help a lady. His weakness is the same.
Biography:

Name: Jamie
Description: The current demi-avatar of Silver.
Personality: Though passionate about and dedicated to her research, Jamie's social skills could use some improvement. However that's a project she's been putting off for some time now due to 'more pressing matters'.
Biography:

Name: Jacqueline
Description: Dichromatic goth.
Personality: Quiet, slow, and a bit clumsy. Jacqueline is a nice girl at heart, but she has difficulty connecting with people. She sees the world in shades of grey - dark shades. Few things hold her interest and, except from her interest in clothes, last often only for a fleeting moment.
Biography: Thanks to a certain attraction in a certain amusement part, Jacqueline's world view grew dim and grey. She spends her time searching for anything to catch her interest, and seems to have recently found something to keep her occupied for at least a short while.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted