Nosnits' Characters

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Nosnits' Characters

Postby Nosnits » Mon May 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Since I’ve started to use a seconded character now in the muffin room, I thought that I would make a thread in this here room so you all won’t get confused. This will not be the final version, as I might decide to update these later, but comments/areas I should improve/expand on is greatly appreciated.

Name: Nosnits (Or Nos for lazy people)
Description:
Female
Male
Nos is currently Male, as all the red was drained from his body.
Personality: Nosnits was once a normal person, think NPC type. He would bumble into stuff, and naively walk into places he shouldn’t of. Now she is mostly the same. She likes to tease people that are ridickulusly more powerful then she is. She sometimes acts cutesy with random tea parites and the like, but she can suppress the need to do so in certain situations.
Background: As previously stated Nosnits was a regular, boring person that wandered around, causing him to be violetted, nekofied and eventually turned into the red avatar. As far as I can tell, she still is the red avatar; however’ she hardly uses her powers to tf people. However, due to a run in with a colourless mean in an Amusment Park, Nos lost all her Avatar Powers.
Abilities:
Powers of the Red avatar: (Suspended)
A) She can transform people at will with her red powers, but hasn’t made a habit of it yet.
B) Limited teleportation. She can teleport short distances, mostly to enter a thread rather than skipping in, but tends not to use it as it is quite painful
C) Power over rainbows. She can send rainbows to attack people and use them as a shield. This is her only real attack/defence ability.
D) Speech to animals. She can talk to animals, mostly the cute and cuddly variety
E) Not a real ability as such, but it is harder to turn her into something that isn’t a kawii, cutesy, relatively normal girl, but she can still be transformed.
Equipment:
Teddy Bear: (Suspended)
This bear is always carried around by Nosnits. She talks to it often, and has tea parties with it. She is completely unaware that it is an actual sentient being, and it hasn’t taken the liberty of informing her of that yet. It has a name, but I can’t remember it. Since it is infused with so much red energy, other people hugging it can cause them to be redded.
Birth Certificate:
This birth certificate proclaims that, retroactively, he is the son of Mendo and Mid-Boss: her parents.

Titles and Awards:
Red avatar: Avatar of the colour Red. (Suspended)
SCAT Test: Highest score on said test.
Honorary member of AC’s organization: An honorary member of that organization essentially means that he/she can call on Ambush Cat, and those associated with him, for help at any time.

Name: Mysterious Boy/Mysterious Girl.
Description:http://images.absoluteanime.com/galaxy_angel/vanilla.jpg
Personality: Very quiet, he/she never says much to anyone, and most of her sentences trail off.....
She is serious most of the time and can't live down a challenge. She will always take advantage of the situation, even if it calls for him/her to act in a degrading way due to his/her appearance. And any attempt at calling her sweety, cutie pie etc. is taken as a direct insult.
Background: Not much is known of the past of this character, as he/she hardly ever talks about it. Her one power comes from an 'accident' with the Nekkid one.
Abilities:
Her only real power is her ability to shapeshift. Her default form is one as the little girl, and she reverts to it when badly injured and/or exhausted. She can change any part of her body into anything (I.E. an axe), disperse her molecules so attacks go through her, stuff like that. However, she is completely sucectable to magic, unless she can get out of the way, and is transformed easily. If the spell is a normal one, not a universal change or a spell meant to bind her, she can change back after a while once the initial magic has worn off and it weaken the hold on her body.
Equipment:
Wedding Band:
Signifies his marriage to Jessica, a girl he was coerced into marrying by a matchmaking shack. He currently lives with his new wife at their new home.

There will be more eventually, including Nurse Helen and my characters from the other rooms, but I have no time to do them yet. But you still are allowed to comment on this if you want to.
Last edited by Nosnits on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Re: Nosnits' Characters

Postby Nosnits » Mon May 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Free Form Role Playing

RP Nexus

Name: Nora Strangeways (Formerly Norman Brown)
Description: Nora,but she looks slightly different due to magic to make her look like her sister.
Personality: Nora is a very shy girl, and only opens up to people she know, and tries not to talk to others. However, she is deeper then that, of course. She is afraid of girls, scared by what they did to her back when she was a boy. She tries to keep what she really feels to herself, bottling it up, and have it eat away on her insides, so traumatic events can break her wall, and create a flood. Another thing about her, lots of people, at least three, have used her as a crying post, someone they can open up to, and pour their heart out. She almost resents this roll, as she can't do that to anyone else.
Bio: Before arriving at Nexus, she was abused in many ways, leaving her withdrawn. After arriving, she met Naru, Zoey (Her eventual sister), Sakura and the sisters. Through many strange circumstances, she became sisters with Zoey, beat up a guy in a bar fight, swapped bodies with her sister, worked in a lingerie store, found out someone loved her, got joined on the cheerleader squad, got dressed up for a dance, won a competition which won them a house, and had her sister kidnapped, while on her period.
Other: Cheerleader and a talented singer.
Last edited by Nosnits on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Nosnits » Wed May 13, 2009 6:37 pm

(Not a giant, world shattering update, but the bio for the MB/MG is up now, for those who care (or don't) Criticism is appreciated, even if it's constructive. This post will be editted later for RRP characters.)

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Nosnits » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:54 am

(Well, I updated again, With a small added bit to Nos, and added Nora from RP Nexus. I'm starting to do FFRP Characters now, and she is the only one I can really think of, and the only one I'm currently playing, so kick me in the pants if you think someone else should be added. Also, Criticism is GREATLY appriciated, believe me, no matter how hard and evil you are, I've had to face worse, elswhere, so....GO!)

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Thought I'd mention briefly that Nosnits' being an honorary member of that organization essentially means that he/she can call on Ambush Cat, and those associated with him, for help at any time. I'd kinda forgotten about that myself, honestly.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Return to MSF's Most Wanted