My Characters

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

My Characters

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:41 am

Julia Kovacs

Personality: Julia is the hero. She hails from a mysterious world, and how she came to be where she is at this point is uncertain. However, due to her lineage, she has a very strong sense of morality and justice and frequently throws herself into situations where she believes that wrong is being done. Her sketchy past and history of combat has also left her very lacking in feminine graces, and with mannerisms and language best described as uncouth. She is somewhat temperamental, sarcastic and strong willed, but can come off as prickly and anti-social as well, especially in her dealings with men. At some point, she met up and formed a partnership with Nathan Cruz and his brother Carl, and has lived and worked with them ever since, despite her and Nathan's shared tensions toward one another. She is a skilled engineer and creates a great deal of her own technology and weaponry.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Julia likes guns, tough people, heroing and machines. She dislikes bad guys, bimbos and Julia II.

Skills and Equipment: Julia is a high skilled soldier due to her many years of combat. She is an excellent marksman and operate all kinds of firearms with extreme efficiency. She wears several different outfits into battle, but more often than not, can be found in the combat armor pictured. Julia is a skilled brawler, and prefers a stealthy approach to situations before out and out combat erupts. Aside from her physical prowess and gifts with arms, she has no magical or supernatural prowess whatsoever and is not very gifted at meele combat.

These skills were all erased in her reality shift.
Last edited by Bigmouthstrikes on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:43 pm, edited 41 times in total.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: My Characters

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:21 am

Nathan Cruz

Personality: Nathan is a stiff, stern figure, who lacks in compassion. He is extremely skilled in ways that make him useful in Muffinville, and will be glad to help you...for a price. Nathan is in constant look out for the needs of number one, and approaches life with a fairly cynical outlook. When he decides that he likes someone, he is both warm and personable, but he never forgets whose needs come first. He is an aggressive businessman, and constantly looking for new ways to turn a profit. Once he's convinced that he can profit from an endeavor, he carries himself with the utmost professionalism. His businesslike manner frequently puts him at odds with Julia, his working partner. Though some animosity exists between the two, they live and work together due to their respective skills.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Nathan likes attractive women, anyone willing to pay him, and has a notorious hatred of Bishis.

Abilities and Equipment: Nathan is an extremely gifted magician and potion maker. He has a wide range of magical knowledge, and is especially gifted at channeling it through and tying it into objects. He even has a book of spells that he invented, and is something of an expert on the energies local to Muffinville. In battle, Nathan is a lethally effective sword fighter, and carries a special blade that can absorb magic and cast it back at whoever sent it at him. He can also use it to store his own magic for strategic times, and channel it into his attacks.
Last edited by Bigmouthstrikes on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:42 pm

You need to add Rosetta
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:19 am

New Muffin Room Edition!

Rosetta Morris

Personality: Rosetta Morris is a high spirited, energetic and charismatic young witch. She grew up as Reggie in the Morris Household, in the manor where the incident took place, and was especially close to his brothers Francis and Zach growing up. He went to magic school at a young age when her abilities where recognized, and was transformed at that school into a young girl. As time went on, she grew up into an optimistic, talented magician who graduated among the top of her class. Having always had a sense of justice, she became a dark wizard and witch hunter, fighting evil doers and making her living selling the treasures from her exploits. She has written a book about them. She lives in a house in Muffinville in a comfortable retirement, doing work where she sees fit and tried to make new friends. She owns and operates several small shops including candy and clothing stores and has developed a very mischievous nature.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Rosetta likes flowers, bright colors and people who respond well to her outgoing nature and being transformed, but don't tell anyone, okay?. She dislikes rude people and villains.

Abilities: Rosetta, like Nathan, is a powerful magician, and writes a lot of magic herself. She doesn't like to use weapons in combat, but does typically tote a large staff and wand. She's also a very gifted broom rider. More recently, Rosetta was transformed into an extremely powerful magic wand. Though she's regained human shape, anyone who touches her can still use her to that capacity.
Last edited by Bigmouthstrikes on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: My Characters *Now With Pictures*

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:40 pm

You also need top add Carla.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Carla isn't a new character...just a transformed version of Carl
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Still you might want to add a picture of Carla. If you don't that's okay. It is just a suggestion anyway.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm

I think I'll do that. I'll reinstate the "Current Form" Part of each character in some fashion.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: My Characters *Updated April 30, 2009*

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sat May 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Carl Cruz

Personality:The old saying is that curiosity killed the cat. This is the story of Carl Cruz's life. Carl is constantly finding situations that strike his fancy only to land in huge trouble afterward. He is frequently victim to awful transformations. Aside from his knack for trouble, he's actually a very sweet individual who desires to help others, despite being horribly inept at it. Though normally possessing a kind, awkward disposition, his is prone to occasional temper tantrums and fits of emotion.

Alignment: Neutral

Carl is easily infatuated with women who show and interest in him, likes people who are actually nice to him and hates all of the bullying that goes on in Muffinville.

Abilities: The only ability that Carl really has to his name is his ability to teleport. Other than that, he possesses no skills, special abilities or any means of fighting back at all. Or does he....
Last edited by Bigmouthstrikes on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Wed May 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Don't forget about Cara.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Fri May 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Replaced Julia's picture. Never was real happy with the one she got stuck with.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Circe » Fri May 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Though, I note your still using Julia's first Blue Bunny form in her profile. You may want to fix that.
Circe

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue May 26, 2009 4:55 am

Updated Nathan's picture now, too
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Tue May 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Still missing Cara unless you don't want her to be shown.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed May 27, 2009 2:14 pm

I'm stripping out the current forms section. It's a pain to maintain.
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to MSF's Most Wanted