The Sublime Spam Savior!

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

The Sublime Spam Savior!

Postby Kolonel Kaplice » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:17 am

Hello wonderful citizens of Muffinville! I am the wonderful Tangerine Wyvern, a noble crusader for spam. My gender is most certainly male, I'm not sure why anyone would ever think anywise. Seriously, I'm not a girl! Err....

As I was saying, I am an especially genuine Spammaster set to save the world from the depredations of the Brotherhood led by the notorious BD! Wait? BD isn't around anymore? Well, I guess I must be doing my job well than! Believe in the me who believes in me!

>Proudly brandishes homemade Spammaster title.<

As for skills, I have studied the ways of spam in order to save us from the evils of Brotherhood members such as Shadell, Metroidvania, Colonel Caprice and Himitsu I have studied the teachings of the sublime Spammasters of old and while I am certainly not their equal, I am sure the wise teachings of Mac, Void, Jester, KFC, and others will prevail against such weaklings as those that currently pollute Spam.

The end result of my training is my wonderful Spamiomancy. Using this power, not only can I enhance magic and martial arts by applying the laws of spam, but I can also perform various form type cha.... imitation skills that allow me to reproduce the wonders of Spammasters of old to destroy the current fiends using the title!
Loving Wife to Dracos?... Or was that Medea... Mendo maybe.... Someone's loving wife!

Self-Appointed Spammaster Rank Other as of whenever!
Kolonel Kaplice
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to MSF's Most Wanted