Yo, what's up?

Gah! It's a high-powered metamorphing green gelatinous blob! Or maybe it's something else. Who's your character? Post here!

Yo, what's up?

Postby Kokonoe » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:11 am

Yo, this is Reno. You know, previous member of the Turks. Well, after findin' my way here, I joined the MIA, the Muffinville Intelligence Agency. After months of hard work and generally kick-@$$ery, I was promoted to the head of the organization; apparently the stock government types aren't much, 'ya know? Anyway, now I'm leadin' the MIA in it's current mission: To stamp out illegal transformations in the Muffin Room. Daunting task, I know, but you gotta start big if ya wanna get anywhere in this world.

I'm mostly a combat expert, although if I need to I can pull out some materia. I 'aint no mage, though, so I would expect too much out of my magic. Also, I seem ta' be immune to all that transformation stuff. Don't ask me how, 'cause I don't know, but that's how it is.
Kokonoe
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: Yo, what's up?

Postby Kokonoe » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:17 am

Yo', me again. Now I got a Sephiroth figurine. It's just like the real thing, but smaller, and it does whateva' I say. Pretty sweet, huh? I'm sure that'll come in handy. Maybe I'll even replace Dracos as second in command of the MIA; it would be nice to have a reliable subordinate for once.
Kokonoe
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Return to MSF's Most Wanted